|A hard cold winter reigns over the Empire, owing totumultuous winds of the North and East. Peasants stoke their furnaces, burning through the stocks of woods they saved over the summer. Warriors strengthen their equipment and hone their weapons for battles that lie ahead. Wizards do not scorn at using magic to shield themselves from the capricious elements of nature. All in all, peace and comfort pervade most of the Empire.|
There is one exception though: the northern wastesthat were recently wiped out by tribal hordes. Folks there are literally freezing their hides off. Scouts have reported that desert raiders are running low on both food and wood, and roving restlessly near the border. A concerned Warlord Grammith has ordered heroes to reinforce Imperial villages in the region – and just in time. An avalanche of raiders has swept the lands, subjecting the rural population to terror and plunder.
Valiant Lords and Ladies, our settlements are being attacked by forest robbers! Grammith is calling all heroes to protect the villages and save as many people and as much provisions as possible.
1. You need to be of combat level 5 or above to participate. Only shop artifacts are allowed; enchantments take no effect.
2. Your starting village population is 1,000.
3. 10% of the current civilian population will join you in every battle to help defend the village.
4. All battles are 1 on 1.
5. After every battle, the surviving villagers collect 1 resource for each 10 people. Each house that is still standing increases the village population by 30.
6. You can spend resources to rebuild houses, erect and rebuild towers, and increase their damage and health.
7. Rebuilding costs 10 resources per house and 20 resources per tower.
8. You can fight up to 12 battles daily; any unused attempts carry over to the next day(s). You can fight up to 72 battles overall. The event lasts through December 26.
9. For every victory you will earn creature armaments and/or shop artifacts. When the event is over, you will also receive a reward in gold.
10. Potion of skill is fully effective.
11. After you achieve your first 10 victories, the village elder will reward you with a Book of Knowledge. Upon reaching 40 victories you will receive a Runestone.
Think carefully about where to erect your towers. For example, if built on the front lines, they will take more damage. On the other hand, if they’re placed farther away from the enemy, they will deal less damage. Also, try to move your army forward in order to protect the villagers.
Players that attain the highest population numbers at the end will receive generous rewards from the Empire!
Defend our villages!