|New Year and Christmas quickly flew, taking with them a feeling of carefree fun, but still leaving a bit of post-holiday relaxation. On the other hand, even the Old Believers barely had time to celebrate. So why then vain anxiety? The Empire, though returning to the daily rhythm of life, but did it very leisurely and even slightly sleepy, like a cat that had eaten too much food. And while the instincts of the predator are still in a lazy daze - the rats will not miss the chance to pick up from their musty holes and profit from the master's table.|
Attention, Lords! Hordes of bands of artful robbers once again raided the peaceful imperial settlements. Inhabitants of the attacked villages urgently need your protection! Warlord Grammith calls on all who are not indifferent to join the ranks of defenders and repel the plague of the enemy. It is necessary to save as many innocent lives as possible.
1. You need to be of combat level 5 or above to participate. Only shop artifacts are allowed; enchantments take no effect.
2. Your starting village population is 1,000.
3. 10% of the current civilian population will join you in every battle to help defend the village.
4. All battles are 1 on 1.
5. After every battle, the surviving villagers collect 1 resource for each 10 people. Each house that is still standing increases the village population by 30.
6. You can spend resources to rebuild houses, erect and rebuild towers, increase their damage and health, and give them new abilities.
7. Rebuilding costs 10 resources per house and 20 resources per tower.
8. You can fight up to 12 battles daily; any unused attempts carry over to the next day(s). You can fight up to 72 battles overall through January 28.
9. For every victory you will earn creature armaments and/or shop artifacts. When the event is over, you will also receive a reward in gold.
10. Potion of skill is fully effective.
11. Parts of a rare artifact will be the reward for the battles:
For 5 wins: +1 part;
for 10 wins: +2 parts;
for 20 wins: +3 parts;
for 30 wins: +4 parts;
for 40 wins: +6 parts;
for 50 wins: +7 parts;
for 60 wins: +8 parts;
It will be possible to collect from them a full-fledged artifact, if you having 100 parts of artifact. Note that you can collect the artifact only if you effectively participate in two to three Imperial events. It will be possible to collect no more than 51 parts of the artifact in the event "Protection of the villages", including end reward. This artifact can not be transferred for use or rent, but it can be transferred for repair or for installing modifiers.
Think carefully about where to erect your towers. For example, if built on the front lines, they will take more damage. But if they’re placed farther away from the enemy, they will deal less damage. Also, try to move your army forward in order to protect the villagers.
Players that attain the highest population numbers at the end will receive generous rewards from the Empire!
Defend our villages!