|A little boy and his grandfather are raking leaves in the yard. The little boy sees an earthworm trying to get back into its hole. He says, "Grandpa, I bet I can put that worm back in that hole." The grandfather replies, "I'll bet you five dollars you can't. It's too wiggly and limp to put back in that tiny hole." The little boy runs into the house and comes back out with a can of hair spray. He sprays the worm until it is straight and stiff as a board. The boy then proceeds to slip the dying worm back into the hole. The grandfather hands the little boy five dollars, grabs the hair spray and runs into the house. Thirty minutes later the grandfather comes back out and hands the boy another five dollars. The little boy says, "Grandpa, you already gave me five dollars." The grandfather replies, "I know. That's from Grandma. |
|Why is this in the "Creative works"???|
Most of these jokes are sexual jokes, dirty jokes. Don't get me wrong, I almost always have a good laugh, but there is nothing creative about this!
Move it to Off-game forum, please. It is fun! It is hilarious! Yes! But at the same time it is a disgrace for the truly creative people out there, who strive for "Creative works".
|9 years too late for the outrage navi |
Omg hahahahahaha it took me sometime to understand the joke. Ah I'm slow.
|Human, Elf and Dwarf walk into a bar. Each of them orders a beer, but in each one is fly.|
Elf disgusted orders anothe beer.
Human just throws fly away and takes a sip.
Dwarf gets angry, grabs fly by its wings and starts yelling " Spit it out!! "
|5 stages of grief applied to TG|
1. Denial - your adversary is wizard - " Oh god! Noth this crap again. I will beat him! "
2. Anger - mage uses spell and kills off your main stack clean. - " WTF?!! Are you serious?!! "
3. Bargaining - You are in a wild goose chase to catch runner and kill of slowpokes whilemige is slowly picking you off by his spells - " Please let me have this.. please morale come in, please!! "
4. Depression - You have last few units while wizards gargoyles are within reach, but their move is flying to your units and killing you off - " I wanna die.. "
5. Acceptance - defeated, but you gain 0,4+ FSP for that encounter - " Well, at least next one will be easier.. "
|Giuseppe and Luigi are sitting on the bluff overlooking the village and harbor below.|
Giuseppe turns to Luigi and says...
"Luigi, look down on the village below.
"You built almost every house in the village.
"And you, they call 'Luigi the House Builder.'
"Now, look down at the harbor.
"See all those boats there?
"I built almost every one of them.
"So, you think they'd call me 'Giuseppe the Boat Builder,' right?
"But you f**k one goat..."
|What does black man do after sex?|
15 to life.
|Why blacks don't celebrate thanksgiving?|
It's hard to celebrate when KFC isn't open.