|The quiet summer in the Empire is slowly approaching it's conclusion. And no matter how amazing the new and wonderful discoveries of the guild of astrologers, some things in the calendar remain unchanged. For example, the harvest season. Any simple peasant with no knowledge of reading the stars understood that it was time to pick up their sickle and head to the field. Unfortunately, such simple truths are understandable to many, including uneducated rabble from the highway. The scum hear where there is profit to be made, and they too understand their "harvest" season has come.|
Attention, Lords! The imperial villages are again being attacked by bands of robbers. Warlord Grammith calls on all who are not indifferent to join the ranks of defenders and repel the plague of the enemy. It is necessary to save as many innocent lives as possible.
1. You need to be of combat level 5 or above to participate. Only shop artifacts are allowed; enchantments take no effect.
2. Your starting village population is 1,000.
3. 10% of the current civilian population will join you in every battle to help defend the village.
4. All battles are 1v1.
5. After every battle, the surviving villagers collect 1 resource for each 10 people. Each house that is still standing increases the village population by 30.
6. You can spend resources to rebuild houses, erect and rebuild towers, increase their damage and health, and give them new abilities.
7. Rebuilding costs 10 resources per house and 20 resources per tower.
8. You can fight up to 12 battles daily; any unused attempts carry over to the next day(s). You can fight up to 72 battles overall through August 26.
9. For every victory you will earn creature armaments and/or shop artifacts. When the event is over, you will also receive a reward in gold.
10. Potion of skill is fully effective.
11. Parts of a rare artifact will be the reward for the battles:
For 5 wins: +1 part;
for 10 wins: +2 parts;
for 20 wins: +3 parts;
for 30 wins: +4 parts;
for 40 wins: +6 parts;
for 50 wins: +7 parts;
for 60 wins: +8 parts;
As well as up to 20 parts according to the results of the event, taking into account the personal contribution of each player to the success of the operation.
Once you collect 100 parts of the special artifact, you may assemble its fragments into a one full-fledged artifact. This artifact cannot be transferred for use or rent, but can be transferred for repairs or enchantment.
Think carefully about where to erect your towers. For example, if built on the front lines, they will take more damage. But if they’re placed farther away from the enemy, they will deal less damage. Also, try to move your army forward in order to protect the villagers.
Players that attain the highest population numbers at the end will receive generous rewards from the Empire!
Defend our villages!