|Uncountable battles and holiday events – will never be boring. In addition, while many of Empire's people try to enjoy life to the full and more – some of Empire's citizens consciously sacrifice simple things in the name of something greater. Sometimes their goals look strange and absurd. Some people are even scared by these goals. That needs correction too, but i can't figure it out exactly because the entire world will be change! Will it happen at this time? Can show just experiment…|
Lords and Ladies, the Councilor Belir with a full-throated support by court magician Abu-Bakir announce start of the second stage of the Great experiment. The highly respected magicians call upon each and every one, who correspond with minimal requirements, to be with volunteers and make one's contribution to develop of Empire's science!
Heroes who will participate in experiment will be largely awarded!
Terms of experiment:
1) Heroes of combat level 5 or above are allowed to participate. Only shop artifacts are allowed; enchantments take no effect;
2) Character talents, faction skills and unique racial abilities have no effect, and also you can't take your army into the battle and use spells;
3) You may only recruit creatures for crystals of time, which will be given by court magician and will be same for everyone; Cost of creatures in crystals will be changed every two hour;
4) Creatures of different factions can be recruited; Their availability is defined by having an appropriate upgrades for crystals of time;
5) While recruiting creatures of different factions morale is decreased, however "Hall of Unity" prevents the decrease in morale;
6) Battles are 1 vs 1, where the opponent is a magical copy of other lord of same combat level, holding the battle at the same period in time;
7) Point are count not only for Lords' victories, but also for victories of their magical copies. At the same time victories of magical copy give you 5 times less points than Lord's victories.
8) For every victory you will earn creature armaments and/or shop artifacts;
9) Hero can participate in experiment up to 15 times daily, any unused attempts carry over to the next day(s);
10) Experiment will last only 7 days, up to 8 April inclusive (+2 days for the end of fighting, until 10 April inclusive);
Moreover, for the 10th, 25th and 50th victories special elixir will be awarded:
For 10 victories
For 25 victories
For 50 victories
The effect of elixirs does not apply to battles in PvP events, PvP tournaments, tactician guild, survival tournament and text quests. Elixirs must be used before June 1, 2019.
As well as parts of a rare artifact:
For 5 wins: +1 part;
for 20 wins: +2 parts;
for 30 wins: +3 parts;
for 40 wins: +3 parts;
for 50 wins: +4 parts;
for 65 wins: +5 parts;
for 75 wins: +6 parts;
for 85 wins: +7 parts;
It will be possible to collect from them a full-fledged artifact, if you having 100 parts of artifact. It will be possible to collect no more than 51 parts of the artifact in the event "The Great experiment", including end reward. This artifact can not be transferred for use or rent, but it can be transferred for repair or for installing modifiers.
At the end of the experiment, the Heroes will be awarded with gold, as well as the artifact "Mirror of change", the strength of which will depend on the number of points scored.