|The doors of imperial taverns are always open to almost everyone. Most of the capital establishments value their reputation and try not to let random strangers in, but as soon as you step outside the city walls, the situation changes drastically. Anyone can turn up here Ė vagrants, drunkards, adventurers of various dispositions. Moreover, lately there have been many suspicious faces. In the beginning they were just drinking, staring at people, but then they started beckoning to passers-by, seemingly to make them some offer. That didnít bode well.|
Attention, Lords and Ladies! It is rumored that robber recruiters have shown up in the imperial taverns, offering heroes a chance to participate in their shady adventures which would set them on a slippery path of pillage and robbery! Be vigilant!
- All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 and above are invited;
- Raids on the guards of the villages are 1x1 PVE;
- Magic and racial abilities donít work;
- All artifacts are allowed, but enchantments have no effect;
- Talents are encouraged, but taking magic talents to the battle is not recommended.;
- Initial army is the same for everyone;
- During the raid you are likely to meet regular armies of the Empire factions;
- Itís possible to bribe local robbers with looted silver and recruit them into your army.
- The higher the stakes, the more are willing to join the raids, therefore the number of potential robber recruits will increase with the passage of levels.
- The list of those willing to join the raids is updated every hour.
- The amount of silver depends on the defeated opponentís difficulty level.
- At each difficulty level there will be a choice up to four opponents; each can be defeated only once.
- The main jackpot is at combat level 50; combat levels 51-60 (optional and of INCREASED difficulty) are bonus levels with some SMALL rewards and one choice of opponent for those who wish to extend the fun;
- Raids will last for 8 days, until June 27 inclusive;
- On the first day only armies of 10 initial difficulty level are available to attack; each day after that next 10 more levels will become available;
- During the raids, you can fight a completed difficulty level to loot more silver, if necessary or if bloodlust takes over you;
- For defeating the village defenders you can get points from Thievesí Guild, Huntersí Guild, gold, creature armaments, diamonds, scrolls of calling, creatures in reserve, parts of creatures in reserve and even parts of an Imperial Cloak, but no more than once at each difficulty level.;
- Best 50 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies can receive special tribute and share of the general award. The share will be defined on the basis of total clan rating, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum completed number of difficulty levels for all Lords and Ladies in that clan;
- Unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan reward if they bring the clan 15 points or more;
- If a Lord or Lady leaves/is evicted from a military clan, the clan loses all points scored by the Lord/Lady for this clan; upon re-joining the points will be restored;
- It is prohibited to leave a clan on the last day of the event (important);
- Admission to military clans is limited up to 4 Heroes per day (important);
- In addition, the Robber Brotherhood will recognize all those who defeat difficulty level 12 with a memorable artifact.The durability of the artifact depends only on the maximum defeated level of difficulty. There will not be additional awards other than those mentioned in this news.
During the event, Lords and Ladies will be able to receive up to 45 parts of Imperial Cloak, and additionally up to 10 parts if their military clan takes a top place!
Reward for active Heroes of leading battle clans: