|As soon as the warlord Grammith returned from a difficult expedition to the past, he was greeted with alarming news that required his immediate attention. Right during the ceremony of honouring the best Heroes, the gloomy figure of adviser Fjerlis suddenly approached the first knight of the Empire from behind - a few half-whispered words and the expression on the face of the old warrior instantly changed. Joy and pride for his pupils was replaced by a feeling of great worry.|
Moving a little away from the venue, Grammite suddenly looked into the dark-filled eyes of the necromancer and asked briefly:
- Is this true?
"Information is getting checked, warlord ," the adviser said, "But one thing is certain: the cargo left imperial lands. My people need cover to find out the details. Small units should be enough to distract the attention of the robbers from "particularly important personas."
- Thatís Great! I would not want to throw our glorious Heroes out of the frying pan and into the fire - let them relax a little. All necessary orders by midnight will go to the Leaders Guild.
Fearless Leaders of the Empire! Warlord Grammith asks you to assist advisor Fjerlis in a covert operation against robbers. No armies or artefacts Ė only small squads of followers from the Leaders guild.
- All heroes of the 5th combat level or above are allowed to take part in these fights.
- Only units from Leadersí Guild reserve can be used.
- Limits on units and stack sizes are based on Leaders' Guild level.
- Battles do not involve the hero. As a result, artefacts and talents have no effect, and artefacts do not lose durability. Auto-play can be enabled after troop settlement.
- Heroes do not gain experience or faction skill points.
- There are 50 main and 10 additional levels. The composition and number of enemy units at each level will be the same for every hero.
- Victory at each level grants a valuable reward which depends on the level of the enemy.
- On day one, only 10 levels of difficulty are unlocked. 10 more levels will be unlocked every subsequent day.
- Heroes of successful military clans who distinguish themselves will be given special rewards. Rewards will be based on the overall clan ranking. Clan ranking will be based on overall score which is the sum of each clan memberís score. Each heroís score is equal to the sum of the levels which the hero has been victorious in (for example, victories at levels 1, 2 and 3 grant a hero 1+2+3=6 points). Victories at additional levels count as well.
- Clan membersí score will contribute towards the clan score if they contribute at least 15 points to the clan, and they are member of the clan at the time of victory.
- If the hero is evicted or leaves his military clan, the clan would lose his contribution to the score. If the same member rejoins, the lost points will be returned.
- You canít leave the clan on the last day of the event;
- The admission to fighting clans is limited Ė up to 3 heroes per day.
- This event will last 9 days. April 9th will be the last day.
[Information] For those who join/change/plan to change their battle clan during the event, battles for which points were not added to clan score will have to be replayed to contribute the corresponding points towards the clan. The reward for previously completed levels will not be given again. The "Reset" button will appear for those heroes who have not contributed the maximum possible clan points.
Moreover, Warlord Grammith has announced support by provisioning both common and uncommon stacks of followers which all heroes can have the option of leading in exchange for gold. Heroes also have a one-time option to lead Lizard assailants, Satyrs, Mummies, Efreeti, Ascetics Ť Pikemen.
Since participation in this operation is unlikely to bring its participants popular glory, Councilor Fjorlis is ready to compensate the spent efforts by issuing fragments of the Dark Shield for victories (up to 15 parts):
All heroes who are victorious at level 15 will receive a special achievement visible on their profile. There will be no additional rewards that are not mentioned in this thread.
Reward for active Heroes of leading battle clans: