|The negotiations between the Empire and the Pharaohs were not easy. On the one hand, the guests did not give a nary reason to stumble at their openness during the whole time of their stay on our lands, but at the same time, memories of the crimes they had committed were still fresh in the hearts and minds of many councilors, even according to the will of an ancient curse. Mistrust was still strong, but time already required a final decision - and all the negotiating parties gathered together in the throne room. But when Her Majesty the Empress get around to say, her gaze suddenly caught the barely noticeable glance of the councilor Kh'Everst thrown at her, who had not taken his eyes off the guests for the last hours, but he was suspiciously silent a lot. Immediately, the Empress pointed to the councilor with a subtle movement of her hand, - and he immediately took up the address given to him:|
- Thank you for vote of confidence, Your Majesty, - said the dark elf, incline his head slightly in the Empress direction, after which he addressed his gaze to the Pharaoh’s ambassadors, - The Empire agrees to support you in the war, but not by armies ... - making a pregnant pause, during which many of those present quizzically looked at each other, - the Empire cannot leave its lands unprotected. But it can provide you with its best Lords and Ladies who will lead your armies and lead them to victory!
- What is the price of your help? - the Head of the guest delegation asked a little cautiously, level eyes on the dark elf, then at the Empress.
- Few or no... - Kh'Everst replied shortly, once again awakening a wave of bewilderment among all those present, except Her Majesty, which continued to keep absolute equanimity. -Just your knowledge, - continued the dark elf. -And when the job is done, you are free to choose your own path.
Having cast a short glance at the comrade-in-arms standing on his right hand, the delegation Head again turned his gaze to the councilor and surely answered:
- We accept these terms!
The guests bowed their heads in the face of Her Majesty and made a move towards exit. And Kh'Everst, ignoring the questioning look of other councilors around him, looked again at the Empress, noticing a subtle movement of the corner of his lips, indicative of her full understanding of his real motives.
Lords and Ladies! Negotiations with the Pharaohs completed. The Empire agrees to provide them with help in the war, but not by armies, but with a skillful command in your person!
- All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 and above are invited;
- Only artifacts from Artifact shop are allowed, but enchantments have no effect;
- The use of a personal troops is prohibited, instead of it, an initial castle and troops of the Pharaohs faction will be issued under the command of each Lord or Lady;
- Magic, talents and racial abilities don’t work, however, the Pharaohs guarantee full access to the talents, racial abilities and spells of their faction;
- The Pharaoh’s racial ability is Day and Night cycle. In battle, one of the cycle effects is constantly active: the Day phase or the Night phase. The phases change after each Lord's turn. The Day phase - empower all Holy magic spells, the Night phase - empower all darkness magic spells: decreases their cost and empower the power of magic, thereby empowering the duration of their casting;
- Faction ability - "Shine of the Moon and Sun". While empowering Holy and Dark spells, adds massive spells if there are appropriate unamplified spells of 1-3 levels;
- The battles will take place outside the Empire in the Pharaoh’s lands;
- The faction skill level in battles for the Pharaonic faction will be equal to the current faction skill level;
- Potion of skill operates in full;
- The main goal of the campaign is to defeat the enemy forces, presented in the form of 30 main levels. As opponents in these battles, you can meet armies of maddened pharaohs and robbers;
- In addition to the 30 main levels, there are 10 additional levels with increased difficulty and minor rewards;
- To successfully complete the main campaign (map), you will need to buy new buildings in the castle, hire new creatures and equip them with creature armaments of the pharaohs;
- The additional campaign goals will be presented in the form of battles for silver, for glory points and the search for creature armaments;
- Battles for silver will be held according to the rules of ambushes, the goal of which will be the caravans of smugglers. The gained silver can be spent on improving your own castle and recruiting new troops;
- The battles for glory points will take place against the robber armies who have captured local settlements and abandoned castles. The Glory Points increase your authority among the locals. As more your glory, as more troops you can hire;
- Battles to find creature armaments will take place in the format of hunting enemy squads of individual creatures with a specific artifact;
- All battles are the same for all Lords or Ladies on the same combat level;
- After the buildings construction, a certain number of troops will be available to you, the next day a few more, according to their growth. On day 8, the troops growth stops .
- It is not recommended to upgrade buildings before the 3rd day of the campaign in order not to waste silver;
- On the first day, you can only advance up to the 5th difficulty level on the map, inclusive. Every next day, 5 more difficulty levels will become available;
- Every day, 8 aims for each of the additional tasks are available (up to 64 tasks), undefeated aims are transferred to the next day;
- For the main battles wins, you can get silver, glory points, Guild points, gold, creature armaments, diamonds, troops to the reserve, scrolls of calling, parts of stacks to the reserve, as well as parts of the Dark Ring of Darkness and Imperial boots;
- Wins in additional battles can bring points to the Thieves Guild, Hunters Commanders Guild;
- The military campaign will run for 10 days until August 7, inclusive;
- At the end of the campaign, the Empire will distinguish with a trophy artifact and a special achievement every Lord or Lady who manages to overcome the 7th difficulty level on the map. The durability of the artifact will depend on the maximum difficulty level defeated;
- There will be no additional rewards not mentioned in this news.
During this campaign, you can obtain up to 45 pieces of the Dark Ring and up to 20 pieces of the Imperial Boots. Don't miss this opportunity!
Best 50 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies can receive special tribute and share of the general award. The share will be defined on the basis of total clan rating, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum completed number of difficulty levels for all Lords and Ladies in that clan
- Unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan reward if they bring the clan 10 points or more;
- If a Lord or Lady leaves/is evicted from a military clan, the clan loses all points scored by the Lord/Lady for this clan; upon re-joining the points will be restored;
- It is prohibited to leave a clan on the last day of the event;
- Invitation to military clans is limited up to 3 Lords or Ladies per day (important);
Reward for active Lords or Ladies of leading battle clans: