|While the entire Empire discussed recent events, and its glorious Lords and Ladies enjoyed a moment of rest and shared with each other stories about their combat adventures in the vast bandit wastelands, a very strange spy story unfolded behind the curtains of this triumphant celebration. The message in the form of a spider strung on a needle, found after the quiver robberies, could not be interpreted in a definite way. Indeed, from one of the key spies of the intelligence network of the Councilor Feurlis with the callsign "Slasher", who managed to penetrate into the very heart of the robber's lair, new reports on the state of affairs in the enemy camp suddenly stopped coming. And when "Spider" had already come to terms with such an unpleasant loss - it would seem that the already torn cobweb suddenly twitched again. In a crumpled and unevenly written message, "Slasher" claimed that he was almost discovered, but he still managed to deflect suspicion from himself. And yet this did not save him from another misfortune, because now he was trapped in one of the distant castles in the bowels of the bandit wastelands. The surroundings, he said, are well guarded by bands of robbers and mechanized creatures from two local assembly complexes. However, the reliability of this information raised strong doubts in Feurlis. Even when the imperial intelligence confirmed the integrity of most of the received information, the necromancer still did not lose the uneasy feeling that this could be a trap. However, if you properly prepare for it, even the hunter can easily be turned into prey.|
Lords and Ladies, fearless leaders! Councilor Feurlis asks for military support in organizing an upcoming secret raid into the very heart of enemy lands in order to sabotage enemy assembly complexes and rescue a valuable spy. No armies and unnecessary attention - only small units, consisting of followers of the Leaders Guild. However, this time you will have to act not only quietly, but also together!
- All Lords and Ladies from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate in the secret raid;
- Engaging the enemy is allowed only by the forces of the followers from the Leaders Guild;
- Leadership restrictions for each Lord/Lady are equal to the restrictions of his/her current guild level;
- Battles take place without artifacts, skills and the participation of the Lord/Lady himself/herself. After placing the units, if desired, you can activate automatic combat;
- Lords/Ladies will not gain experience and skills in these battles, and artifacts will not wear out;
- New! Attacks on enemy patrols are allowed only with the forces of two groups of shock troops at the same time;
- One of three groups of friendly mercenaries (AI) can be recruited as an allied strike squad - they are not very smart, but they are well equipped (for 20k leadership) and take only 50% of gold from the reward in case of victory. Or you can bet on experience - and turn to one of the advanced groups of followers of another Lord/Lady for help, if you are satisfied with the percentage of the loot they are asking for;
- Important! Advanced units of followers can provide their services as assistants to other units to carry out joint attacks on enemy patrols of already passed difficulty levels. The reward for such assistance will be +0.2 points for the Leaders 'Guild and +0.2 points for the Mercenaries' Guild, as well as a percentage of the reward in gold, which they are free to set at their discretion, in increments of 10%. A mandatory requirement for such mercenaries is the presence of 9+ level of the Leaders Guild and having passed the 10th level of the enemy;
- A total of 50 main difficulty levels of enemy patrols are available;
- There will also be up to 50 additional difficulty levels available with reinforced enemy units and minor rewards, however all this additional recklessness will be limited to 50 attempts;
- The composition and number of enemy units at each event level are the same for all Lords and Ladies;
- Victory over each level has a valuable reward depending on the level;
- On the first day, you can only fight the patrols of the first 10 difficulty levels. Every next day, 10 more levels will become available up to level 50 inclusive. Additional battles will become available on the 6th day - and will be limited only by the number of attempts;
- Successful military clans and Lords/Ladies who distinguished themselves in them will be especially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies. Wins at additional levels are also counted;
- All unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a reward if they brought the clan at least 15 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is excluded from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan, upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- AInvitation to military clans during the event is limited to 3 Lords/Ladies per day;
- The event will last 9 days until October 25 inclusive.
In addition, Warlord Grammith is ready to provide the Leaders’ Guild with his support in the form of issuing ordinary or rare units for gold. Moreover, a one-time recruitment of rare and legendary creatures is available. The number of recruitable random common and uncommon units is limited by 100.
Taking into account all the risks of the planned mission, Councilor Feurlis is ready to compensate for the effort spent by issuing fragments of the Heaven staff (up to 20 pieces) and Dark Boots (up to 20 pieces) for victories:
All Lords or Ladies who defeat level 15 will receive a special achievement in their character information. Moreover, the 2,500 most successful Lords and Ladies will be additionally rewarded with Leaders' Guild troops. There will be no additional rewards not listed in this news.
Reward for all Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
Personal reward for the best 2,500 Lords/ Ladies based on the event results: