|Whoever started such a dangerous game with the Head of Imperial Intelligence, one thing was certain - the master had become the player. For the first time in many years, Councilor Feurlis seems to have met a worthy adversary, and it was a matter of honor for “Spider” to outfox him. To what extent this concept is generally inherent for a necromancer of his status and the next turn in this strange game was not far off - a very unusual engraving in the form of a spontaneous set of letters and numbers was found on the surface of a fragment of a sword blade that was removed from the body of a killed spy. Several hours of decryption, not without the participation of the Councilor Bilir - and soon the answer was found. These turned out to be coordinates similar to those previously found in the mechanic’s note, but pointing to a completely different place - to a well-fortified area near the Empire’s borders, where one of the robber bands had dug in. According to the intelligence report, this was the last spot where the deceased Imperial spy arrived under his own volition. Well, the goal was known, all that remained was to complete an equally difficult task - to choose the appropriate argumentation for the Warlord.|
- That is, you propose to strike with all your might in this area and execute as many robbers as dare to stand in our way? - Grammith asked more specifically, looking from the map on the table to Feurlis standing opposite him, - I'm a little worried about your bloodlust, Councilor. Previously, it was accompanied by a little more composure.
- And how many enemy lives would you estimate the loss of one of the best Lords of the Empire? - the necromancer asked in a calm and measured voice.
- I’m afraid that there will not be enough robber gangs in the entire wasteland, - the Warlord replied without hesitation.
- Then you understand that this is a very modest price to pay for the death of an imperial spy, - Feurlis said again, not looking away from his empty gaze.
Without answering, Grammith dropped his eyes to the map again. He understood that there was a grain of truth in the words of the necromancer, but the Warlord did not lose the feeling that his companion was clearly hiding something. However, one could hardly expect anything different from a conversation with a master of espionage. And in the end, this is just a gang of robbers - the world will breathe a sigh of relief, having got rid of a handful of blood-suckers. With this thought, the Warlord became determined and nevertheless moved the figure of the imperial soldier to the area of the upcoming mopping-up operation.
Lords and Ladies! Warlord Grammith summons a new military campaign to the lands of robbers in order to take revenge for the death of an imperial spy. The main task is to destroy as many enemies as possible in the specified area!
- All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 and above are invited;
- Allowed ammunition for ordinary battles - artifacts from the shop (AFS), enchantments do not work;
- Recommended ammunition for battles with superior enemy forces - artifacts without any enchantment restrictions (FFA), however, the battle with shop artifacts without enchantments is not allowed;
- Ordinary battles and battles with superior enemy forces are mutually exclusive. After defeating an ordinary opponent, his reinforced counterpart will become inaccessible - and vice versa;
- Battles will take place with your own army against the robbers’ armies;
- For waging operations, activity points will be awarded with which court magician Abu-Bakir can bestow magical enhancements to your army. All enhancements are valid only within the framework of this expedition;
- The number of activity points received depends on the difficulty level of the enemy;
- At 50 main difficulty levels, two opponents will be provided to choose from, each can be defeated only once;
- Victory at each difficulty level will have its own value reward, but this reward can only be received once. Repeated victories on already passed difficulty levels will only bring additional activity points. The main reward awaits for defeating an opponent of the 50th difficulty level;
- There will also be up to 50 additional difficulty levels available, with one enemy of increased difficulty at each level and minor rewards. However, all this additional activity will be limited by 50 attempts;
- All main battles are the same for all Lords and Ladies on the same combat level;
- Important! Enemy factions at additional difficulty levels will be the same for all Lords and Ladies of all combat levels, adjusted for the difficulty factor;
- Only 10 difficulty levels will be available on the first day. Every next day, 10 more levels will become available up to level 50 inclusive. Additional battles will become available on the 6th day - and will be limited only by the number of attempts;
- Battles will last 9 days, until November 14 inclusive;
- The Empire will distinguish with a trophy artifact and a special achievement every Lord or Lady who clears difficulty level 10. The durability of the artifact will depend on the maximum defeated main difficulty level (maximum durability for the 50th difficulty level!);
- There will be no additional rewards not mentioned in this announcement.
During the event, Lords and Ladies can receive up to 45 pieces of the Heaven staff and up to 20 pieces of the Imperial Armour.
- The best 50 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will be specially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out on the basis of the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 clan Lords/Ladies. Wins at additional levels are also counted;
- All unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a reward if they brought the clan at least 15 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is excluded from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan, upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited (important);
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited to 3 Lords/Ladies per day (important);
Reward for all Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
Personal reward for the best 2,500 Lords/ Ladies based on the event results: