|The pre-holiday days, on the eve of the New Year's celebrations in the Empire have always been famous for their light, enchanting atmosphere that long-awaited guests from distant fairy-tale lands brought with them. And this year will not break long-term traditions. However, while the capital's streets were getting ready to put on festive attire, from the farthest outskirts of the imperial lands, disturbing news began to come about other guests, whom no one expected. The robber horde again began to harass the border villages. Apparently, with the first winter colds, their thirst for profit drove out of their empty heads the lesson that was taught to them not so long ago. Now it's time to remind this ugly rabble that the law still rules in these lands!|
Brave Lords and Ladies! The robbers once again show their insidious hides - and on the eve of the upcoming holidays they gather to raid the imperial villages. Their plan should not be carried out! Warlord Grammith calls on all to join the ranks of the defenders, in order to repel the raid of the enemy. It is necessary to save as many innocent lives as possible!
1) You need to be of combat level 5 or above to participate. Only shop artifacts are allowed; enchantments take no effect;
2) Your starting village population is 1,000;
3) 10% of the current civilian population will join you in every battle to help defend the village;
4) All battles are 1v1;
5) After every battle, the surviving villagers collect 1 resource for each 10 people. Each house that is still standing increases the village population by 30;
6) You can spend resources to rebuild houses, erect and rebuild towers, increase their damage and health, and give them new abilities;
7) Rebuilding costs 10 resources per house and 20 resources per tower;
8) You can fight up to 12 battles daily; any unused attempts carry over to the next day(s). You can fight up to 72 battles overall through December 28;
9) For every victory you will earn creature armaments and/or shop artifacts. When the event is over, you will also receive a reward in gold;
10) Each victory will be additionally rewarded with points from the Mercenaries’ Guild;
11) Potion of skill is fully effective;
12) The reward for the battles will be parts of rare artifacts and not only:
For 5 wins: +1 part;
for 10 wins: +2 parts, +5 Elixir of restoration;
for 20 wins: +3 parts;
for 30 wins: +4 parts, Abu-Bakir's Charm 10 days;
for 40 wins: +6 parts;
for 50 wins: +7 parts;
for 60 wins: +8 parts, stack of epic creatures
As well as up to 20 parts of Heaven boots according to the results of the event, taking into account the personal contribution of each player to the success of the operation.
Once you collect 100 parts of the special artifact, you may assemble its fragments into a one full-fledged artifact. This artifact cannot be transferred for use or rent, but can be transferred for repairs or enchantment.
Think carefully about where to erect your towers. For example, if built on the front lines, they will take more damage. But if they’re placed farther away from the enemy, they will deal less damage. Also, try to move your army forward in order to protect the villagers.
Local guards report noticed changes in the tactics of the robbers: now they try to inflict the greatest damage to the defenders at the beginning of the battle, ignoring the peasants and their settlements during the first three moves.
Lords and Ladies that attain the highest population numbers at the end will receive generous rewards from the Empire!
Defend our villages!