|"Time passes, ages come and go - and new generations no longer remember the past. The memory of mortals is too short, and their chronicles are full of conjectures and false interpretations. It is now the Empire that has become a land of opportunity, where anyone who knows the mystery of war can find a place for themselves. But once upon a time, even before the beginning of the age of wars, at the very dawn of its existence, everything was completely different. It was a time of hypocritical dogmas and holy delusions. The Holy Inquisition, magicians, and other usurpers of the truth against a handful of exiles who have taken the path of necromancy. Adepts of forbidden knowledge had to prove by force their right to exist in this world. One after another, the armies of the living were defeated, and the bodies and souls of their warriors became part of the dead legion. Their rise delighted and terrified - Lady of the Dead itself led them to gloomy greatness. And what about you, the overhyped Empireís Lord?..." The sepulchral voice instantly became even more penetrating, and in the darkness barely discernible outlines of a gloomy image of a necromancer dressed in black, "Do you have enough power and determination to repeat my path?"|
Lords and Ladies, a mysterious necromancer has appeared in the Empireís lands, claiming that he was one of the first adepts of his mystery. His motives are not completely clear, but he challenges everyone from the 5th combat level and offers to pass a difficult trial - to repeat the path of his dark rise. It is unlikely that the Empire will approve such actions, but the necromancer promises to hide your mask from her ever-present gaze with the help of his dark spells.
1) All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 and above are invited;
2) Personal army is not available - each Lord and Lady will have an initial army of Necromancer at their disposal;
3) Own magic, talents and racial abilities donít work, instead, each Lord and Lady will receive preset set talents and spells. It is recommended to have several parameters in knowledge and spell power for using the darkness and nature magic spells. The potion of skill is activated automatically;
4) The enemy will be the forces of regular imperial troops, which will be presented in the form of 6 battles of varying difficulty in each attempt. You can only fight with one of your choice;
5) The number and quality of undead units depends on the complexity of the chosen opponents, which, in case of victory, can be raised and joined to your army;
6) In case of defeat, the army does not die, and the list of enemies is updated;
7) The main goal is to collect a huge army of necromancer with the greatest power;
8) 15 attempts and 10 wins will be available every day, the maximum number of attempts is 90, and the maximum number of wins is 60;
9) The event will last 6 days, +2 days for the rest of battles until February 18 inclusive;
10) All skill points gained in battles will be given to the Necromancer faction;
11) The reward for wins in battles can be creature armaments, diamonds, troops to the reserve, scrolls of calling and parts of creatures to the reserve;
12) Each win will be additionally rewarded with gold and points of Huntersí or Mercenariesí guild;
13) In addition to everything, the necromancer promises special gifts in the form of parts of Heaven armour (up to 45 pieces) and the Imperial ring (up to 20 pieces):
- The best 75 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will be specially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of collected army by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies;
- Unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan reward if they bring the clan 25 points or more;
- If a Lord or Lady leaves/is evicted from a military clan, the clan loses all points scored by the Lord/Lady for this clan; upon re-joining the points will be restored;
- It is prohibited to leave a clan on the last day of the event;
- Invitation to military clans are limited to 3 per day;
Reward for active Lords or Ladies of leading military clans:
Personal reward for 3,750 best Lords and Ladies based on the event results:
Lords and Ladies who raised an army of the most powerful undead will be additionally rewarded with an artifact and an achievement from the necromancer's personal reserves!
Letís start the rise!