|According to intelligence reports, the army of the undead, which was rapidly leaving the Empireís lands under the onslaught of its brave defenders, which was rapidly leaving the Empireís lands under the onslaught of its brave defenders, suddenly came across a mechanised assembly complex hidden in the fog. As a result of the ensuing battle, the defenders of the complex and the forces of the robbers who came to their aid, suffered serious losses. The army of the undead itself moved on, 'kindly' giving the imperial sabotage units the right to strike a deadly blow. A very good coincidence. But is it accidental? Perhaps it will be possible to think about it later. For now every minute counts!|
Lords and Ladies, fearless leaders! Councilor Feurlis reports that a mystery mission on the territory of the next mechanized assembly complex is being prepared. In this regard, he asks brave warriors to provide his troops with a vanguard. No armies and unnecessary attention - only small units, consisting of followers from the Leaders Guild!
- All Lords and Ladies from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate in the mystery mission;
- Engaging the enemy is allowed only by the forces of followers from the Leaders Guild;
- Leadership restrictions for each Lord/Lady are equal to the restrictions of his/her current guild level;
- Battles take place without artifacts, skills and the participation of the Lord/Lady themselves. After placing the units, if desired, you can activate automatic combat;
- Lords/Ladies will not gain experience and skills in these battles, and artifacts will not wear out;
- Important! Attacks on enemy patrols are allowed only with the forces of two groups of vanguards at the same time;
- One of three groups of friendly mercenaries (AI) can be recruited as an allied vanguard - they are not very smart, but they are well equipped and take only 25% of gold from the reward in case of victory. Or you can bet on experience - and turn to one of the groups of followers of another Lord/Lady for help, if you are satisfied with the percentage of the loot they are asking for;
- Important! Advanced units of followers can provide their services as assistants to other units to carry out joint attacks on enemy patrols of already passed difficulty levels. The reward for such assistance will be +0.1 points for the Leaders 'Guild and +0.1 points for the Mercenaries' Guild, as well as a percentage of the reward in gold, which they are free to set at their discretion, but no more than 50%. A mandatory requirement for such mercenaries is the presence of 9+ level of the Leaders Guild and having passed the 10th level of the enemy;
- A total of 50 main difficulty levels of enemy patrols are available;
- There will also be up to 50 additional difficulty levels available with reinforced enemy units and minor rewards, however all this additional recklessness will be limited to 50 attempts;
- The composition and number of enemy units at each event level are the same for all Lords and Ladies;
- Victory over each level has a valuable reward depending on the level;
- On the first day, you can only fight the patrols of the first 10 difficulty levels. Every next day, 10 more levels will become available up to level 50 inclusive. Additional battles will become available on the 6th day - and will be limited only by the number of attempts;
- Successful military clans and their Lords/Ladies who distinguished themselves will be especially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies. Wins at additional levels are also counted;
- All unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a reward if they brought the clan at least 15 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is excluded from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan, upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited to 3 Lords/Ladies per day;
- The event will last 9 days until February 27 inclusive.
In addition, Warlord Grammith is ready to provide the Leadersí Guild with his support in the form of issuing ordinary or rare units for gold. Moreover, a one-time recruitment of rare and legendary creatures is available. The number of stacks purchasable is limited.
Taking into account all the risks of the planned mission, Councilor Feurlis is ready to compensate for the effort spent by issuing fragments of the Heaven armour (up to 20 parts) and Dark Dagger (up to 20 parts) for victories:
All Lords or Ladies who defeat level 15 will receive a special achievement in their character information. Moreover, the 3,750 most successful Lords and Ladies will be additionally rewarded with Leaders' Guild troops. There will be no additional rewards not listed in this news.
Reward for all Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
Personal reward for the best 3,750 Lords/Ladies based on the event results:
Letís start the mystery mission!