|The robbers were obviously ready for the visit of the unexpected guests in their lair. Either the previous defeats have finally taught them, or somebody warned them. Anyway, whatever the reason was, it did not save them from the righteous anger of the Empire forces and their leader from the in person meeting with the "small spiders" of the Counselor Feurlis.|
Vampire inspecting the ruined by the recent fierce siege patio of the captured castle suddenly raised his eyes spotting approaching Head of the Empire intelligence.
- Sir? - asked the vampire puzzled and definitely not expecting to meet him here.
- Report, - ordered the Counselor Feurlis after stopping a few steps away from his follower.
- The Object did not tell anything substantial, - said vampire. - He is either so stupid that does not understand that he is being used, or he is afraid of something more than gallows.
- Let’s fix it, - necromancer said measuredly. - Take me to him.
Having passed the remaining part of the patio with the destroyed well and the farm wagon with the dumped dead robbers’ bodies leisurely, imperials approached the slightly rickety door leading to one of the inner castle rooms, the vampire opened it with the terrible creak, and entered. After he had crossed the threshold, though, he felt the strong smell of the freshly spilled blood. There was a robbers’ leader tied to a chair in front of him drenched with his own blood profusely flowing out of his slit throat.
- Who was with him? - the necromancer asked unperturbed after passing the vampire and making a few steps ahead.
- Our spy. One of the new recruits, - vampire answered immediately.
- Check if he left any traces, - said Feurlis slightly more loud, as if he was talking to somebody remote, and the silhouette of ghost spy slipped immediately along the room border.
- Should we clean up here? - vampire asked the Counselor.
- No. Leave a message to our "anonymous friend", - ordered Feurlis immersing himself in thoughts and trying to supplement the general picture with the new pieces of the puzzle.
Lords and Ladies, fearless leaders! It was not an easy trial, but the enemy has finally been overcome by the courage and power of your stacks. While spies are playing in their secret games real accomplishments happen on the battlefields and deserve the appropriate praise on behalf of the Empire. Each Lord and Lady whose followers managed to defeat a level 15 of enemy units is marked with a special achievement in character information:
The Empire also specially rewards the 75 best military clans - a well-deserved reward and loyalty of new followers awaits all worthy ones who brought at least 15 points to the clan:
|Clan rank||Reward||Battle glory|| |
|5 - 8||900 |
|9 - 13||800 |
|14 - 20||600 |
|21 - 30||500 |
|21.||#2304||IV legion of Elfius||4,135|
|23.||#1512||† Nekropolis †||3,865|
|30.||#1488||Тёмная лига Некромантов||3,404|
|31 - 45||400 |
|36.||#3305||Украина. Величие Запада||2,186|
|40.||#7705||† Angels & Demons ?||1,796|
|43.||#1790||Орден "Клинок теней".||1,465|
|44.||#2303||III legion of Elfius||1,353|
|45.||#8026||‹ Три Богатыря ›||1,335|
|46 - 60||250 |
|61 - 75||100 |
And in addition, thanks to the best 3,750 leaders, whose stacks turned out to be more prepared and successful - new followers will proudly take a worthy example from them:
The names of the top 116 Leaders by the level defeated will be kept in the Empire history forever.
We glorify the Empire’s leaders!