|The Warlord's plan worked, although not fully. It is very difficult to mentally break those who do not hesitate to knock over a bottle or two before the fight "for courage". However, this trick could only slightly sweeten the bitterness of inevitable defeat. The robbery plan of brutal revenge has clearly failed, although this cannot be said by the appearance of their Leader. With absolute calmness, listening to the cursory outrider report of the following on his heels, he confidently walked past two bruisers at the entrance to the crooked tent and, going up to one of the boxes placed inside, took the bottle standing on it. Taking a sip, the robber’s Leader immediately spat out the remnants of the liquid he had tasted and finally turned his gaze on his henchman.|
- What kind of disgusting ?! Nothing stronger in the imperial cellars?
- The catch is small, boss, - the outrider replied with slight apprehension.
- Remove this abomination from my eyes! - ordered the leader, casually jabbing a bottle in the chest of his henchman, - And you yourself disappear!
- Yes, boss, - the outrider answered shortly and hurried to hide, leaving the chief alone with his thoughts. However, as soon as he threw back the entrance canopy, he immediately froze in place, and after a moment began to slowly back away. B-b-boss, - he said quietly in a trembling voice, after which he only managed to make another short sound - and was forever silent.
Feeling the head of an outrider flying off his shoulders and rolling on the ground touched his boot, and then hearing the dull sound of a lifeless body falling, the robber’s Leader only grinned mysteriously.
- "Spider"? - said the bandit Leader even before he turned to see the intruder with his own eyes, - I recognize the handwriting of imperial justice, - he added, watching the necromancer with a white silk handkerchief slowly trace the bloody blade of his scythe.
- I am sure he deserved a worse fate, - Feurlis said measuredly, and in the meantime, the outlines of his two ghostly assistants appeared from behind him, - They did not have time to introduce us ... - the necromancer threw a handkerchief reddened with blood on the body of the killed outrider and looked intently at the interlocutor with his empty gaze.
- No, bony dog, - the robber said with an insidious grin on his face. - Unlike the old witch, I don’t play these games. My goal is above all this!
- I am ready to discuss it with pleasure, - Feurlis's speech, calm and devoid of any emotions, was heard again, - in the dungeons of the Oblivion Tower. The Imperial Counselor took a step forward, but suddenly he sensed someone else's presence. For a moment - and the blade of the scythe of an ambusher that appeared out of nowhere stopped a couple of inches from Feurlis's skull, suddenly meeting a ghost blade on its way. The robber’s Leader, meanwhile, grabbed his axe with one hand, and with the other knocked over the candles on one of the boxes, after which he drew his dagger and rushed to the side of the tent. "Take him!" - the necromancer uttered louder than usual, simultaneously directing the blade of his scythe at the enemy attacking him. The second ghostly assistant immediately rushed forward, but another ambusher suddenly appeared on her way, thereby winning precious moments that allowed the robber’s Leader to cut his way to retreat with a sharp movement and jump out. The fire, meanwhile, began to flare up, as if everything here was specially impregnated with something combustible, quickly filling the tent with black smoke. Finally, after several chaotic attacks, the first ambusher fell dead, but the second still resisted, when suddenly death overtook him, but from a vampire blade.
- They surround us, master, - the vampire, who came to the rescue, reported.
- We’re leaving, - the Counselor’s order sounded immediately.
Throwing a final glance at the slot in the far wall of the tent, Feurlis nevertheless turned around and with a quick, but calm and confident gait followed the subordinates, making their way for their master to retreat through the ranks of the robber running from everywhere.
The Leader of all this gangster rabble, meanwhile, had already hidden far behind the backs of his brothers in the craft, watching the escape of the Imperials from a safe distance.
- Catch them, boss ?! - asked one of the nomads, getting ready to spur his horse.
- Not! - the leader suddenly objected, - Let these pitiful dogs run! A quick death will prevent them from fully enjoying this defeat.
Dear Lords and Ladies, the robbers, suffered a crushing defeat and, with tails between their legs they fled back into the wasteland. The imperial villages are safe again! Warlord Grammith expresses the Empire’s sincerest gratitude to everyone who took part in the settlement defense and, in his long letter, personally notes and commemorates the successes of the best warriors.
All Lords and Ladies who won 10 or more battles will be rewarded with a trophy artifact and an achievement dependent on the combat level. Artifact durability depends on the final count (W*100 + C, where W = number of wins, and C = remained inhabitants) and Lord’s of Lady’s combat level:
All Lords and Ladies who have fought all 72 battles will be rewarded with 5 parts of the Heaven shield. In addition, all those who have shown good results will additionally be rewarded with up to 5 parts of the artifact.
All Lords and Ladies who have won at least one battle can receive a reward for participation in gold. The reward depends on the number of wins and the Lord’s/ Lady’s combat level. Gold can be collected from the Settlement Defense page.
The names of top 100 defenders will forever be listed in this land’s annals of history!
|20.||Ñóïåð Äåëüòà ||72||7,396||14,596|
|27.||Àëü Ñåäåêñ ||72||7,370||14,570|
|28.||Wild Death ||72||7,366||14,566|
|30.||Èñêóññòâî âîéíû ||72||7,364||14,564|
|37.||Bear Grizly ||72||7,347||14,547|
|54.||Night Marish ||72||7,311||14,511|
|69.||Àðò¸ì 2009 ||72||7,285||14,485|
|72.||luke lolwalker ||72||7,283||14,483|
|77.||Doctor Nitrus Brio ||72||7,259||14,459|
|84.||Ìð Ìèëîðä ||72||7,235||14,435|
|95.||Ìèëàøêà ñ Ðàøêè ||72||7,201||14,401|
|99.||Ãåê Ôèí ||72||7,192||14,392|