|For several years now, pirates have been terrorizing Imperial sailors and sea merchants with varying degrees of success. But no matter how many ships have sunk under the black banners due to the Empire’s Lords and Ladies, these parasites still do not decrease. And the reason for this is their leader - a vile traitor and greedy bastard, known as Captain Red Beard. Shame on the dwarf race! Even the earth could not bear it, banishing him to the realm of the sea, although it would be better to the other world. Probably, in the whole world there is no one else for whom the Dwarves’ Leader Tolgar felt such strong contempt. And although all previous attempts to grab him were unsuccessful, perhaps this time everything will be different? At least the old dwarf couldn't help but he tried.|
"Anyway, listen, my friend. I was talking here over a mug of ale with a former corsair. Red Beard, he says, is completely mad. Engaged in some kind of sea necromancy. The pirates began to be afraid of him, and a lot of them were running away from him. But not all of them. Have you heard of Gunpowder Joe? Crazy nutcase. It was he who created the "monster canons" that sailors have been talking about lately. It would be nice to pay him a visit somehow. Yes, I'm afraid that his fort on the sea and the whole fleet will not take it. But you can do it more cunningly. There is one lady - the pirates call her the skull-headed witch. Don't even ask! The locals are afraid of her like death itself. Dark rituals, raising the dead. Rumor has it that once she even summoned a phoenix to scare one fellow. It’s like Abu-Bakir in a skirt! Don't tell the old man about this joke ... So, they say that she crossed the path of this madman, but she stumbled a little - and got into trouble. If we help her out, we will gain a valuable ally against our common enemy. It's just like a hammer on an anvil! I would have done it myself - it is not the first time to go on a ride. I'm afraid that my wife won't let me, if she suddenly finds out about all kinds of witches. And her blow is strong ... So, will you help out an old friend?"
Lords and Ladies, fearless leaders! The Dwarves’ Leader Tolgar obtained valuable information about an important prisoner who fell into the clutches of pirates. She must be rescued and taken to a safe place alive and unspoiled. The issue will be delicate, so you will have to act with the forces of small stacks consisting of Leaders Guild followers.
- All Lords and Ladies from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate in the sea mission;
- Only the units of their followers from the leaders guild are allowed to take to the battlefield;
- Leadership restrictions for each Lord/Lady are equal to the restrictions of his/her current guild level;
- Battles take place without artifacts, skills and the participation of the Lord/Lady themselves. After placing the units, if desired, you can activate automatic combat;
- Lords/Ladies will not gain experience and skills in these battles, and artifacts will not wear out;
- A total of 50 main difficulty levels of enemy units are available;
- There will also be up to 50 additional difficulty levels available with reinforced enemy units and minor rewards, however, this additional recklessness will be limited to 75 attempts;
- The composition and number of enemy units at each event level are the same for all Lords and Ladies;
- Winning each level has a valuable reward, depending on the level;
- On the first day, you can only fight the enemy units of the first 10 difficulty levels. Every subsequent day, 10 more levels will become available up to level 50 inclusive. Additional battles will become available on the 6th day - and will be limited only by the number of attempts;
- Important! When exploring uncharted islands and the waters surrounding them, the viewing range will be reduced and limited to the visibility of only one enemy detachment;
- The goal of this task: release the mysterious "witch" and deliver her to a safe place;
- New! Given the nature of the captive, after her release, she will probably want to join the squad. She has the desire to unleash all her rage on her captors. You should not provoke her nor try to stop her - despite the possible weakness after a long captivity, she is able to quickly recover her strength, performing various actions during battles;
- Successful military clans and their Lords/Ladies who distinguished themselves will be especially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies.
- All unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a reward if they brought the clan at least 15 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is excluded from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan, upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited to 3 Lords/Ladies per day;
- The event will last 9 days until June 25 inclusive.
In addition, Warlord Grammith is ready to provide the Leaders’ Guild with his support in the form of issuing ordinary or rare units for gold. Moreover, a one-time recruitment of rare and legendary creatures is available. The number of stacks purchasable is limited.
In turn, the Dwarves’ Leader Tolgar counts very much on the success of this operation and is ready to additionally encourage all brave souls with parts of the Heaven amulet (up to 15 parts), and the Dark amulet (up to 20 parts) for wins:
All Lords or Ladies who defeat level 15 will receive a special achievement in their character information. Moreover, the 5,000 most successful Lords and Ladies will be additionally rewarded with Leaders' Guild troops. There will be no additional rewards not listed in this news.
Reward for all Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
Personal reward for the best 5,000 Lords/Ladies based on the event results:
Let’s start the mission!