|Having successfully missed the imperial troops and, to his own surprise, without meeting anyone from the Elusive Tony's gang on the way, the raider in the company of a spy successfully delivered the captured slaves into the hands of a mysterious old man. He then returned to his native lair, already alone.|
"Done Boss!" the raider said smugly, barely entering the leader's tent.
"And where?.." the robbers’ leader spoke inquiringly, noticing the absence of a spy.
"Oh I don't know! He must have gotten lost in our espionage business. Or something else…" with obvious indifference in his voice, the hulk replied.
"Did the old man say anything?" the leader asked again, as if anticipating some specific answer.
"Yes - that we get out of there as soon as possible!"
"Fine! Recall our men!" the Boss ordered immediately, and a malevolent grin loomed on his face, "Soon it will be very hot in that area…"
Meanwhile, the sky above the wasteland near the borders of the Empire suddenly turned red. Did the Leaders’ Guild units journey there? While the border guards were wondering this question, unexpected guests suddenly appeared behind their backs, in the cozy walls of the friendly imperial taverns. It seems that they were once called lilim - the oldest of the succubus. And the strangest thing was that, it seems, no one noticed them, except for the eminent Lords and Ladies. "Hello, honey" the demoness breathed, smiling seductively, "I feel your fiery gaze on me. Do you want to indulge in an act of fighting passion? Without all these far-fetched rules and morals. Only you, a loyal army, and the battlefield. Do you feel this sweet anticipation of permissiveness? Shhh…" lilim reached out to put a finger decorated with a long sharp claw to the lips of the other, "Don't rush to answer. We both already know him" , she carefully took the hand lying opposite her on the surface of the table and slowly moved it over a wonderful black pebble with an unknown rune carved into it, glowing in red, "Close your eyes and unleash your inner demon…"
Lords and Ladies! Border guards report a strange magical anomaly seen in the wasteland. However, no serious threats have yet been observed. The situation is under complete control - so do not worry. Do not believe these ridiculous rumors about ancient demons, kidnapping people directly from taverns with the help of Darkness magic.
- All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 and above are invited;
- Allowed ammunition for ordinary battles = artifacts from the shop, enchantments have no effect;
- Recommended ammunition for battles with superior enemy forces = artifacts without any enchantment restrictions (FFA) with the sum of enchantment power from 40;
- Important! It is recommended to have several parameters of knowledge and spell power for using the spells of Darkness magic;
- Use of personal troops is prohibited, instead, an initial castle and troops of the Inferno faction will be issued under the command of each Lord or Lady;
- Magic, talents and racial abilities don’t work, however, the demons of Inferno guarantee full access to the magic talents and racial abilities of their faction;
- The unique racial ability of Inferno is – Volatile chaos - with a 50% chance the Lord/ Lady will spend 50% less mana for a spell;
- The main goal of the campaign is to complete the secret mission of the demons in the borderlands of the Empire, and reach the sacred portal;
- After defeating the enemy on the 30th difficulty level and reaching the portal, you can take part in additional battles to defend it from the advancing enemy forces. There will be 50 additional battles and 75 attempts in total. The reward for victories in additional battles will be insignificant;
- To successfully complete the main campaign (map), you will need to buy new buildings in the castle, hire new creatures and equip them with reinforced creature armaments;
- The additional campaign goals will be presented in the form of battles for silver, for glory points and the search for creature armaments;
- Battles for silver will be held according to the rules of ambushes, against the caravans of merchants and smugglers. The gained silver can be spent on improving your own castle and recruiting new troops;
- The battles for glory points will take place against the imperial guard and robber armies who have captured local settlements and abandoned castles. The Glory Points increase your authority among the demons of inferno. As your glory increases, the more troops you can hire;
- Battles to find creature armaments will take place in the format of hunting inferno demons sentenced to painful death, who encroached on the damned gifts of the Master. For defeating them, you can get one specific artifact;
- Also, for every 4 defeats during this event, one stimulating battle will become available against a small enemy army. The reward for the battle will be 2,000 silver. Be careful, because the enemies are unlikely to fight honestly and will surely call for reinforcements;
- Ordinary battles and battles with superior enemy forces are mutually exclusive. After defeating an ordinary opponent, his reinforced counterpart will become inaccessible - and vice versa;
- All battles are the same for all Lords or Ladies of the same combat level;
- After a buildings’ construction, a certain number of troops will be available to you, the next day more will unlock, according to their growth and so on during the first 7 days;
- On the first day, you can only advance up to the 5th difficulty level on the map, inclusive. Every next day, 5 more difficulty levels will become available. On the 7th and 8th day of the campaign, the opportunity to participate in 20 additional battles will open. On the 9th day, the final 10 additional battles will become available;
- Every day, 6 levels for each of the additional tasks are available (up to 42 tasks), undefeated levels are transferred to the next day;
- For the main battle wins, you can get silver, glory points, Guild points, gold, creature armaments, diamonds, troops to the leaders reserve, scrolls of calling, parts of stacks to the reserve, as well as parts of the Heaven Ring and Dark Ring;
- Wins in additional battles can bring points of the Thieve’s/Ranger’s Guild, Hunter’s or Watcher’s Guild;
- The event will last 10 days until October 4th, after which the sacred portal will close, and the wicked spell will dissipate;
- At the end of the event, the demons of inferno will mark the efforts with a trophy artifact and a special achievement for every Lord and Lady who can pass the 7th difficulty level on the map. The durability of the artifact will depend on the maximum difficulty level defeated, including additional;
- There will be no additional rewards not mentioned in this news.
- The best 75 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will be specially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out on the basis of the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 clan Lords/Ladies;
- Unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan reward if they bring the clan 10 points or more;
- If a Lord or Lady leaves/is evicted from a military clan, the clan loses all points scored by the Lord/Lady for this clan; upon re-joining the points will be restored;
- It is prohibited to leave a clan on the last day of the event (important);
- Invitation to military clans is limited up to 3 Lords or Ladies per day (important).
Reward for active Lords or Ladies of leading military clans:
Personal reward for 5,000 best Lords and Ladies according to the results of the event:
We wish you more wins!