|Even if, in order to avoid unnecessary panic, information about the recent border incident with inferno demons remained away from the attention of the general public. The consequences of the invasion did not disappear - and demanded early resolution. Restoration of destroyed fortifications, training of several reserve armies to replenish the border guard, appoint new commanders, and much more. It seems that the personal involvement of Warlord Grammith is indispensable here. It is unlikely that young Glorlaf, for all his successes in his current post, will be able to solve so many problems on his own. And therefore, on the eve of a new stage of the rescue operation into the depths of the underground caves, it was necessary to appoint a new commander of the operation - and the choice of the knight fell on his old friend and reliable comrade Tolgar. However, some time after sending a messenger with a personal letter, suddenly someone entered the personal palace office of the Warlord.|
"Has the message been delivered?" asked Grammith, without looking up.
"I'm afraid I had to intercept it" surprisingly answered the voice of Councilor Feurlis.
"What is the meaning of this?" the knight asked suspiciously, glancing at the necromancer from under his brows.
"I just wanted to discuss your choice, Warlord. It seems to me that the old dwarf is not the best candidate for this role…"
"Gray hair is not a hindrance to skillful command, Councilor" objected Grammith, noting that he himself was no longer young.
"Yes, but why bother the old man once again in such trivial matters? It is better to leave him to babysit the grandchildren... or what is he doing there in his residence... I'll take care of everything" Feurlis's voice, as always, sounded measured and reasonable, which only caused even more mistrust.
"And why should that be?" the Warlord asked indignantly, "From what I can see, the lives of all those who are still languishing there do not bother you at all?"
"Why is that? All of them will be carefully interrogated after their release. I think they will have something to tell, and there will certainly be a lot of them. I have no doubt about the abilities of the Empire’s Lords and Ladies" the necromancer was already silent, but as soon as the knight was about to answer, he suddenly continued "Oh yes, I completely forgot. An audit of the reserve warehouses found a surplus of confiscated ammunition. It seems to me that the regions affected by the recent "incident" will need it more"
"Do you mean to bribe me?" Grammith asked warily.
"Why would you?" The Councilor answered calmly "We're working towards one common goal… aren't we?"
And again the Warlord was overwhelmed with a whole heap of different emotions, as he was every time he had to deal with Feurlis. And anger coupled with contempt often dominated among them. However, Grammith could not fully understand what exactly was the cause of his irritation. The overt cynicism of a master of espionage? Or that there was always some truth in his words? Once again asking this question, the knight, without uttering a word, only waved his hand approvingly. After all, providing for the soldiers is far more important than senseless armchair disputes.
Lords and Ladies! Warlord Grammith in a secret message, announces that everything is ready for the beginning of the next stage of the rescue operation in the depths of the underground caves. The basic principle is still the same - complete secrecy and no personal armies.
- All Lords and Ladies from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate in the operation;
- Talents do not work;
- Unique racial abilities do not work;
- Only shop artifacts can be worn in battle;
- Enchantments have no effect;
- The initial army is the same for all Lords and Ladies – 4 elite crossbowmen and 10 crusaders ;
- The recruited army does not die;
- Lords and Ladies can add other troops to their army. Upon win, the surviving stack and up to 80% of the creatures killed in the stack join the Lord’s or Lady’s army;
- Troops can be upgraded for silver, which can be obtained as compensation for the disbandment of the troop's stack. Upgrading of the starting army is impossible;
- Important! If necessary, existing troops can be disbanded, allowing them to immediately leave the dungeon. In this case, compensation will be paid in silver equal to 95% of the power rating of the disbanded stack. Stack can be disbanded only if at least 3 more stacks remain available;
- Some searches for simpler or more difficult opponents are available, but the number of searches is limited until the next battle. The more difficult the enemy is, the more silver they can guard or the larger a stack of allies can join you;
- You can get creature armaments for wins;
- All Lords and Ladies who have won at least one battle will be rewarded with gold by the Empire after the end of the operation;
- Upon reaching an army power of 200,000 each 5th win will be additionally rewarded random element;
- Upon reaching an army power of 250,000 each win will be additionally rewarded with the points from the Hunters' Guild;
- Upon reaching an army power of 600,000 each win will be additionally rewarded with the points from the Mercenaries' Guild;
- Upon reaching an army power of 1,000,000 each win will be additionally rewarded with battle potions, which can be transferred, sold on the market or used to get an increase in parameters for a day:
- Up to 12 battles can be won per day, unachieved wins are carried over to the next day (maximum - 84 wins);
- Important! In the first day’s battles (the first 12 wins), you can meet only tier 1 troops. In the second day's battles (from the 13th to the 24th win), only tier 2 troops can be met, and so on until the 7th day inclusive. The level of the troops met depends only on the current number of wins ;
- Important! Due to the danger of falling under the influence of a mysterious whisper from the darkness, staying underground is limited to 18 attempts per day, the remaining attempts are postponed to the next day (maximum - 126 attempts);
- The rescue operation will last for 7 days plus 3 days to complete the battles, until 26 October inclusive.
Attention! Please remember, because of a sufficiently high level of danger in such gloomy depths, you should not even hope to meet troops of cowardly Tribal Goblins there. Even if it seems to you that from the next corner their pleas for help are heard - do not believe it, this is just an illusion. Better focus on your goal, for the personal successes of each Lord or Lady will be additionally encouraged by parts of a special artifact from the Heaven set:
for 10 wins: +2 parts;
for 20 wins: +3 parts;
for 30 wins: +4 parts;
for 40 winss: +5 parts;
for 60 wins: +6 parts.
Up to an additional 15 parts of Heaven ring may be received based on your contribution to the success of the operation. The maximum for this event is 35 artifact parts of Heaven ring and 20 parts of Heaven amulet.
A full-fledged artifact will be assembled automatically if there are 100 parts. This artifact cannot be transferred for use or rent, but can be transferred for repairs or for installing enchantments.
Lords and Ladies who have recruited the most powerful armies will be generously rewarded at the end of the campaign.
We wish you more wins! Attack!