|Contrary to AbuBakir's fears, it was far easier than he expected to sneak a wounded raven through the portal. A handful of special dust from crystals of time safely concealed this interference with the fragile structure of the endless web of time. Far more problematic was the treatment of the unusual wound received by the mysterious bird from the crystal blade imbued with the essence of primordial rage. But there was nothing a mixture of several particularly powerful magical potions could not cope with. And the very nature of this marvelous creature, which appeared as if from the very Source itself, only further enhanced the healing effect. A day or two - and the raven will fully recover. But what then? Pondering on his further actions and possible discoveries, the magician sat down in a chair opposite the "patient" lying on his table - and involuntarily dozed off. When he opened his eyelids again, he saw only the head of a blue-haired girl leaning toward him who was examining him with curiosity with her bottomless eyes filled with endless streams of magic.|
- Are you the creator of this world? - an unusual female voice sounded, strangely resonating with the magical power of Abu-Bakir, - It is as young as you... - the girl gently bowed her head to the other side, - Although outwardly you cannot tell. Who are you, magician?
- Master Abu-Bakir, court magician of Her Majesty the Empress, - answered the magician, leaning back a little to inspect the wondrous guest.
It looks like there was a representative of the elder genies in front of the magician. Once, driven by curiosity, they were frequent guests in the mortal world, but now they preferred not to cross the borders of the Source once again. Amazing creatures full of interesting and sometimes dangerous mysteries.
- And what is your name? - asked the court magician, finally making sure that this was not a dream.
- My name? Khali... - the girl hesitated for a moment, causing Abu-Bakir to feel a strong but short-term surge of magical energy throughout his laboratory, - ...fa. Yes, Khalifa. That was my name.
- I'm guessing it's not your real name? - the magician asked, sensing the alarm in the guest's voice.
- No. My real name cannot be pronounced by any mortal, - Khalifa answered with a proud grin, - One tried. But on the eighth day of vain attempts he lost his mind. Poor young man. He was a little older than you, - she again looked closely at Abu-Bakir, - So what is this place?
- All the same, - the magician answered with a slight bewilderment in his voice, - Only many centuries later.
- It's strange, but you truly believe in what you say. So did he. Master of Ravens...
- Master of Ravens? - the court magician asked with interest.
- A skillful liar who deceives with the truth on his lips...
- Or half-truth... - Abu-Bakir said more precisely.
- Do you know him? - Khalifa asked - and the magician immediately felt another surge of energy, as if a magical storm had swept past him.
- No, but I've heard...
- I don’t know how, but he won the trust of my... mistress. And he took it away from me! Along with something that belonged only to the two of us! And I intend to get it back at any cost! - the girl sharply shifted her gaze to the open window, as if she had heard something, - I can hear the note of a raven... He is here... I can feel him... Finally, I will get mine back! - uttering the last phrase, she rushed towards the window, but on her way the image of the court magician immediately appeared.
- I am grateful for your help, Abu-Bakir, - said Khalifa, not letting the magician finish, - And I will definitely find a way to repay you. But don't get in my way now!
The eyes of the Khalifa were filled with the fury of the elements, making it clear that she was more than serious - and the magician simply stepped aside, clearing a path for the genie. And when the magic trail in the air from the flapping of her tail finally dissipated - Abu-Bakir just muttered to himself under his breath: «I can't let you go just like that, without help...»
Lords and Ladies, fearless leaders! The court magician Abu-Bakir addresses you with an unusual request - to help a certain senior genie named Khalifa in her reckless pursuit of some relic important to her. According to the magician's assurances, she has not yet recovered from the injury she received - and is unlikely to cope on her own, but it is not worth sending full-fledged armies either - the older genies are too proud and wayward creatures. It is better to limit yourself only to the forces of small stacks consisting of the Leaders’ Guild followers.
- All Lords and Ladies from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate;
- Only the units of their followers from the Leaders’ Guild are allowed to take to the battlefield;
- Leadership restrictions for each Lord/Lady are equal to the restrictions of his/her current Guild level;
- Battles take place without artifacts, skills and the participation of the Lord/Lady themselves. After placing the units, if desired, you can activate automatic combat;
- Lords/Ladies will not gain experience and skills in these battles, and artifacts will not wear out;
- A total of 50 main difficulty levels of enemy units are available;
- There will also be up to 50 additional difficulty levels available with reinforced enemy units and minor rewards, however, this additional recklessness will be limited to 75 attempts;
- The composition and number of enemy units at each event level are the same for all Lords and Ladies;
- Winning each level has a valuable reward, depending on the enemy level;
- On the first day, you can only fight the enemy units of the first 10 difficulty levels. Every subsequent day, 10 more levels will become available up to level 50 inclusive. On the 6th and 7th day, 20 additional difficulty levels will open, and on the 8th day, the final 10 difficulty levels will become available;
- The goal of this task: find a genie named Khalifa and help her in her search;
- Important! According to available information, Khalifa possesses the Holy and Chaos magic, and is also good at handling combat charms that can provide good support in ranged combat. However, she will probably need some time to fully recover from her injury and regain her true power;
- Successful military clans and their Lords/Ladies who distinguished themselves will be especially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies. Wins at additional levels also count towards;
- All unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a reward if they brought the clan at least 15 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is excluded from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan, upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited to 3 Lords/Ladies per day;
- The event will last 10 days until November 28 inclusive.
In addition, Warlord Grammith is ready to provide the Leaders’ Guild with his support in the form of issuing ordinary or rare units for gold. Moreover, a one-time recruitment of rare and legendary creatures is available. The number of stacks purchasable is limited.
In turn, the court magician Abu-Bakir is ready to additionally thank everyone who responds to his call with parts of Heaven Dagger (up to 15 parts) and Dark Ring (up to 20 parts) for wins:
All Lords or Ladies who defeat level 15 will receive a special achievement in their character information. Moreover, the 5,000 most successful Lords and Ladies will be additionally rewarded with Leaders' Guild troops.
Reward for all Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
Personal reward for the best 5,000 Lords/Ladies based on the event results:
We wish you more wins!