|The life of a Lord or a Lady is full of events. Only yesterday they were basking in the glory of all, boasting of their hunting trophies and the wealthy spoils of ancient treasures. And now duty calls them to the cold dungeon caves, where only the deep darkness will be witness to their next achievements. But that is the way of a pure and true Lord or Lady, whose fire in their heart will not die out even in pitch-black darkness|
Brave Lord and Ladies! Warlord Grammith tells you in a secret message that everything is ready. The next stage of the rescue operation in the depths of the underground caves has begun. The basic principle is still the same - complete secrecy and no personal armies.
- All Lords and Ladies from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate in the operation;
- Talents do not work;
- Unique racial abilities do not work;
- Only shop artifacts can be worn in battle;
- Enchantments have no effect;
- The initial army is the same for all Lords and Ladies – 4 elite crossbowmen and 10 crusaders;
- The recruited army does not diminish through losses;
- Lords and Ladies can add other troops to their army. Upon a win, the surviving stack and up to 80% of the creatures killed in the stack join the Lord/Lady’s army;
- Troops can be upgraded for silver, which can be obtained as compensation for the disbandment of a stack. Upgrade of the starting army is impossible;
- Important! If necessary, existing troops can be disbanded, allowing them to immediately leave the dungeon. In this case, compensation will be paid in silver equal to 95% of the power rating of the disbanded stack. Stack can be disbanded only if at least 3 more stacks remain available;
- Searches for simpler or more difficult opponents are available, but the number of searches is limited until the next battle. The more difficult the enemy is, the larger the stack of allies that can join you;
- The option to ignore certain captives is available, in which case they will not be found in a certain number of next searches;
- You can get creature armaments for wins;
- All Lord and Ladies who have won at least one battle, will be rewarded with gold by the Empire after the end of the operation;
- Upon reaching an army power of 200,000 each 5th win will be additionally rewarded with a random element;
- Upon reaching an army power of 250,000 each win will be additionally rewarded with points for the Hunters' Guild;
- Upon reaching an army power of 600,000 each win will be additionally rewardedwith points for the Mercenaries' Guild;
- Upon reaching an army power of 1,000,000 each win will be additionally rewarded with battle potions, which can be transferred, sold on the market or used to get an increase in parameters for a day:
- Up to 12 battles, can be won per day, unachieved wins are carried over to the next day (maximum of 84 wins);
- Important! In the first day’s battles (the first 12 wins), you can meet only tier 1 troops. Thereafter each consecutive day (12 wins) will increase the tier of rescued troops by one. As the stronger creatures are kept deeper in the dungeon. So, in the first day’s battles (from the 13th to the 24th win), only tier 2 troops can be met, and so on until the 7th day inclusive. The tier of the troops met depends only on the current number of wins;
-Important!You can recruit one stack no more than 4 times. After that, they will stop appearing to you;
-Important! Due to the danger of falling under the the influence of a mysterious whisper from the darkness being underground is limited to 18 attempts per day, the remaining attempts are carried over to the next day (maximum of 126 attempts);
- The rescue operation will last only 7 days plus three days for the end of battles, until March 27th inclusive.
for 10 wins: +2 parts;
for 20 wins: +3 parts;
for 30 wins: +4 parts;
for 40 wins: +5 parts;
for 60 wins: +6 parts;
And also up to 15 parts of Magma Shield based on your personal ranking in the event. You can get a maximum of 35 pieces of Magma Shield and 20 pieces of Heaven Ring for this event.
A full artifact is automatically assembled if 100 pieces are available. This artifact cannot be transferred for use or rent, but can be transferred for repairs or for installing enchantments.
Lord and Ladies who have recruited the most armies at the end of the quest will be generously rewarded.
Come on, let’s search!