|Since the barbarians left their native grounds, having gone to defend their capital from the encroachments of the steppe horde, their lands have become what is now called the bandit wastelands. Deprived of reliable power, they turned into a land of lawlessness. Like a flock of hungry vultures, dozens of bands of outlaws swooped down on their defenseless prey, ripping it to pieces. And when there was nothing of value left, they clawed at each other's throats. Unfortunately, not for long. Eventually there was a homeless beggar in the wastelands, a common vagabond, who had formed a small gang and defied all the others with audacity. At first they laughed at him, until several of the local warlords lost their heads. And then everyone else, one by one. Only a few managed to evade him. Thus, the outlaws had a new, unified leader, nicknamed the Boss. A leaderless lord of a landless land. A story that would horrify, or - become a source of inspiration for adventurous adventures full of romance.|
Attention Lord and Ladies! The Imperial Guard informs of an attack on the borderlands by robbers, but assures them that the situation is entirely under control - and there is no need to worry. At the same time, word spreads that there are bandit recruiters in imperial taverns, offering to take part in dubious adventures. Be vigilant!
- Only those who have reached the, 5th combat level, are allowed to participate;
- You will have to act alone, commanding an army of hired robbers;
- Magic guilds, talents and faction abilities do not work;
- Only shop artifacts, enchantment do not work;
- Starting armies can be recruited individually for a starting cost of 15,000 silver;
- The silver gained in battles can be used to attract more units to your army;
- The more persuasive the success in battles, the more units will be willing to join the army;
- A complete list of willing applicants is always available, but the rates for hiring change every hour;
- The amount of silver you receive depends on the difficulty level of the defeated enemy;
- Important! If you wish, you can refuse the services of already hired units, returning your silver at the current rate, with a commission of 2%;
- Each difficulty level will provide up to two opponents to choose from, each of which can only be defeated once;
- The main reward awaits at difficulty level 50. Levels 51-100 are characterized by POWERFUL difficulty but INSIGNIFICANT rewards;
- On the first day only the initial 10 levels of difficulty are available for attack, each following day another 10 levels will become available. On days 6 and 7, 20 additional difficulty levels will open, and the final 10 battles will open on day 8. Additional difficulty levels 51-100 will be limited to 75 tries, but it is worth remembering that the main thing is to stop in time;
- The plan will be carried out in 10 days up to 10 days, up to and including April 24;
- It is allowed to re-fight already completed levels of difficulty and receive silver, if necessary;
- For victories in battles you can get Thieves Guild, Mercenaries Guild, Hunters Guild points, gold, creature artifacts, diamonds, summoning scrolls, creatures to reserve, parts of creatures to reserve, and even parts of special artifacts,but no more than once at each difficulty level;
- The top 75 Military clans and all Lords and Ladies active in them can earn special respect and a share of the total reward. The share will be determined based on the final rating of the clans, wherethe final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan 100 best Lords and Ladiesof the clan ;
- Unblocked Lords/Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan reward if they brought the clan at least 15 points;;
- If the Lord/Lady leaves or is evicted from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points he/she has accumulated for this clan; on re-entry, points will be refunded;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited (important);;
- Invitations to military clans during the event is limited to 3 per day (important);;
- The robber brotherhood will additionally celebrate with a memorable artifact and achievement for all who win over the 12th difficulty level. The durability of the artifact will only depend on the maximum difficulty level . There will be no additional rewards not mentioned in this news.
During the event, you can get up to 30 pieces of Magma Dagger and up to 20 pieces of Heaven Shield. You can also get up to 10 more pieces of Magma Dagger if your military clan wins a prize!
Rewards for the active Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
Personal reward for the top 5,000 Lords and Ladies based on the event results:
Let the adventure begin!