|You can see the East Island from any coast of the Empire, beckoning you with the beauty of snow-white beaches and untouched nature. But even children know that this island is not a tourist destination but a specially guarded prison, where, among other things, dangerous villains are kept. Running the prison takes a large amount of provisions and a steady supply of arms for the guards.|
There are rumours that before the island became a prison, it was used as a port by pirates and there is a lot of treasure buried there. It is not known for certain what attracts pirates to the East Island, but their frequent appearances in its vicinity have ceased to surprise anyone.
Last night, under the cover of night, the watchmen on the prison towers saw fiery flashes out the sea. In the next instant, a cannonball whistled through the air and crashed into the fortress wall, showering the watchmen in a hail of shrapnel. Like a frenzy of hungry sharks, the island was surrounded by innumerable pirate ships, filling the air with the thunder of guns.
Dear Lords and Ladies, East Island and the waters nearby are under attack by dreaded pirates! To prevent any chance of riot or escape, you must fend off pirate attacks and deliver much needed supplies to the island needed to rebuild the prison fortress.
All lords and ladies of combat level 3 and above can go to Harbor City, take part in restoration of the island fortress, and battle with the pirates who besiege it. Fights with pirates are in 1v1 format.
Economy and ships
1. You’ll receive 1 unit of silver for each ton of cargo you deliver.
2. In exchange for silver, imperial workshops are ready to upgrade cannons on an existing ship or provide a new and more spacious ship sporting more cannons.
3. Each ship has limited durability, reduced by one with every trip to East Island. Make sure to closely monitor this and upgrade your ship wisely.
4. The more materials you transport, the stronger pirate you’ll face.
5. Each ship has a minimum and maximum cargo capacity. The Empire cherishes its fleet and will not release ships from the harbor with less than a minimum load.
6. If you are defeated in a sea battle, 80% of the cargo on board is lost and only 20% is delivered safely.
7. Goods prices on the island change every hour on the hour.
8. The parameters of ship cannons are determined by your character’s combat level and any cannon upgrades you purchase, but do not depend on your character’s stats.
1. A personal ship awaits each hero at Harbor City.
2. Cargo may be transported for six days, through June 25. Two additional days will be allowed for players to complete their remaining attempts, until June 27 inclusive.
3. Only shop artifacts are allowed, and enchantments have no effect.
4. The Empire will generously reward those who deliver the most cargo to the island.
5. You may leave the harbor up to 14 times a day. Any unused attempts carry over to the next day(s).
6. You may earn creature armaments for defeating pirates.
The accomplishments of each Lord and Lady will be further recognized with rare artifact parts:
For 10 victories: +1 part;
For 20 victories: +3 parts;
For 30 victories: +4 parts;
For 40 victories: +5 parts;
For 55 victories: +8 parts.
You may also receive up to 30 parts depending on your personal contribution to this war effort.
Raise the sails, yarr!