|Dusty imperial roads, musty halls of ancient tombs, gloomy dungeon caves – there is no lack of places for heroic adventures. However, sometimes you just want to breathe in fresh sea air and be filled with romance. So you seek out those pirate barkers. Alas, you find pirate raiders instead. Enriched and emboldened by recent military successes, they again lay siege to the prison of East Island. It seems that the inability to learn from mistakes is inherent in all outlaws, be they terrestrial or seafaring. This isn’t exactly the romance that you’re looking for, but you can still fill your lungs with sea air while sending these raiders and their ships to the bottom of the sea.|
Lords and Ladies, the pirate fleet has again established a sea blockade around the prison fortress on the East Island. In order to prevent a riot and a prison breach, it is necessary to break through the siege and deliver the materials that are needed to restore the fortress.
All Lords and Ladies of at least 3rd combat level can go to the Harbor City to take part in the operation to restore the island fortress and battle the pirates that are besieging it. Fights with pirates are held in 1 on 1 format.
Economy and ships
1. You’ll receive 1 unit of silver for each ton of cargo you deliver.
2. In exchange for silver, imperial workshops are ready to upgrade cannons on an existing ship or provide a new and more spacious ship sporting more cannons.
3. Each ship has limited durability, reduced by one with every trip to East Island. Make sure to closely monitor this and upgrade your ship wisely.
4. The more materials you transport, the stronger pirate you’ll face.
5. Each ship has a minimum and maximum cargo capacity. The Empire cherishes its fleet and will not release ships from the harbor with less than a minimum load.
6. If you are defeated in a sea battle, 80% of the cargo on board is lost and only 20% is delivered safely.
7. Goods prices on the island change every hour on the hour.
8. The parameters of ship cannons are determined by your character’s combat level and any cannon upgrades you purchase, but do not depend on your character’s stats.
1. A personal ship awaits each hero at Harbor City.
2. Cargo may be transported for six days, through February 15. Two additional days will be allowed for players to complete their remaining attempts, until February 17 inclusive.
3. Only shop artifacts are allowed, and enchantments have no effect.
4. The Empire will generously reward those who deliver the most cargo to the island.
5. You may leave the harbor up to 14 times a day. Any unused attempts carry over to the next day(s).
6. Lords or Ladies from the 5th combat level will receive +1 point of the Mercenaries' guild for each victorious battle;
7. You may earn creature armaments for defeating pirates.
The accomplishments of each Lord and Lady will be further recognized with are artifact parts:
For 10 victories: +1 part;
For 20 victories: +3 parts;
For 30 victories: +4 parts;
For 40 victories: +5 parts;
For 55 victories: +8 parts.
You may also receive up to 30 parts depending on your personal contribution to this war effort.
Raise the sails, yarr!