|Each month of the year has its special status among people, and May is not an exception. A glorious month of herbs and thunderstorms, when nature all around is finally green and blooming while not forgetting to remind mortals of its superiority. However, May is also known by another fact – the appearance of snakes waking from hibernation. And if in nature everything is somehow brought to balance and harmony, the world of mortals has its own "snakes" – champs of bloody robbery and ruthless looting. Hungry and angry "Black Horde" has crawled out of the holes again, getting ready for the next march to the Imperial Lands. And if these “parasites” have imagined themselves to be a thunderstorm, they should be ready to meet with the indomitable storm of wrath of the fearless Empire defenders. |
Attention, Lords! The imperial villages are again being attacked by bands of robbers. Warlord Grammith calls on all who are not indifferent to join the ranks of defenders and repel the plague of the enemy. It is necessary to save as many innocent lives as possible.
1. You need to be of combat level 5 or above to participate. Only shop artifacts are allowed; enchantments take no effect.
2. Your starting village population is 1,000.
3. 10% of the current civilian population will join you in every battle to help defend the village.
4. All battles are 1v1.
5. After every battle, the surviving villagers collect 1 resource for each 10 people. Each house that is still standing increases the village population by 30.
6. You can spend resources to rebuild houses, erect and rebuild towers, increase their damage and health, and give them new abilities.
7. Rebuilding costs 10 resources per house and 20 resources per tower.
8. You can fight up to 12 battles daily; any unused attempts carry over to the next day(s). You can fight up to 72 battles overall through May 29.
9. For every victory you will earn creature armaments and/or shop artifacts. When the event is over, you will also receive a reward in gold.
10. Each victory will be additionally rewarded with points from the Mercenaries’ Guild
11. Potion of skill is fully effective.
12. Parts of a rare artifact will be the reward for the battles:
For 5 wins: +1 part;
for 10 wins: +2 parts, +5 Elixir of restoration;
for 20 wins: +3 parts;
for 30 wins: +4 parts, Abu-Bakir's Charm 10 days;
for 40 wins: +6 parts;
for 50 wins: +7 parts;
for 60 wins: +8 parts, stack of very rare creatures;
As well as up to 20 parts according to the results of the event, taking into account the personal contribution of each player to the success of the operation.
Once you collect 100 parts of the special artifact, you may assemble its fragments into a one full-fledged artifact. This artifact cannot be transferred for use or rent, but can be transferred for repairs or enchantment.
Think carefully about where to erect your towers. For example, if built on the front lines, they will take more damage. But if they’re placed farther away from the enemy, they will deal less damage. Also, try to move your army forward in order to protect the villagers.
Players that attain the highest population numbers at the end will receive generous rewards from the Empire!
Defend our villages!