|Anyone has any info on this event? |
|Successful battle clans and Heroes who distinguished themselves in them will be especially awarded. Awarding will be carried out on the basis of the final rating of clans, where the final result will be equal to the amount of silver earned in clan applications .|
First such event than has clan troop reward?
|First such event than has clan troop reward?|
Yea, we only had the ones with specific number of levels/waves before this
|More potions to be won, well there goes the point of me saving some for when the price goes up, I still hve 30 or so cloggung my inventory. |
|Looks like the event battles need to be optimised for mobile devices.|
The troop images are getting blurred and animations are getting slow as the battle progress. However if I toggle the desktop version seems then battle seems to run fine.
Note, I didn't face such issue in other battles like 2v2 or 4v4 battles.
Battle in mobile,
Desktop mode in mobile,
Can anyone help in reporting and fixing this issue please ?
can you share a battle sample
|for Uncle Psycho:|
I found this in ru forum,
Btw looks like issue is now fixed, battle is running fine without getting blurred.
|how effective are these cannons? or do we spend the silver to get back full strength army ? |
Those are battles from a previous iteration of the event. Can't make such threads anymore though.
|talked to a top 7 clan and they are ready to take me but i have find a lvl 7 partner myself and we both have to join, unable to find a decent partner |
|for Uncle Psycho:|
Your partner doesn’t have to be the same lvl as you :)
|your brother marco reus comes to mind |
|New Year's holidays are behind - and it's time to return to duty on the battlefield. Here are just those who want to taste the indestructible power of the imperial military machine today not so much. It's time to deliver a preemptive strike on the enemy, which still licks the wounds from the last meeting in person - on the remnants of a pirate flotilla. At the same time, to provide the dwarves of fire with the opportunity to strengthen their loyalty to the Empire in battle with a recent ally. Few doubts were already in it, but still the slanting glances in the crowd kept slipping through. Past sins are not easily forgotten. But they are washed off perfectly by the blood of the enemy.|
Brave Heroes! Prepare your ships, load guns and raise sails - it's time to hunt a little pirates!
1) A personal ship is waiting for each Hero from the 5th combat level;
2) The capacity of the initial ship is 50% of the creatures of the army, and also affects magical damage;
3) The battles take place in the format - two Heroes ships against one pirate;
4) According to the results of each battle, Heroes can be promoted for victory or demoted for defeat;
5) For each battle, you can get silver, the amount of which depends on the naval rank and the outcome of the battle;
6) For silver imperial workshops are ready to install new guns, a network gun or increase the capacity of the ship for the troops;
7) The parameters of the guns depend on their improvements and the combat level of the Hero;
8) The higher the rank, the stronger the army of the captured pirate;
9) Upon reaching the title of “Captain”, each victorious battle will be further encouraged by battle potions, which can be transferred, sold on the market or used to get an increase in the parameters for a day;
10) To eliminate the risk of pirates capturing valuable elements, modifiers do NOT work in battles. Only artifacts from the store are allowed;
11) Pirates can be hunted no more than 10 times a day, unused attempts are postponed to the next day;
12) The pirate hunt will last only 8 days until January 18, inclusive (+3 days to end the fighting, until January 21 inclusive);
13) When defeating the pirates, the hero will receive points of the Mercenary Guild, and there is also a chance to get creature artifacts;
14) Many pirates hunt the slave trade, so there is a chance to meet caged creatures on board a pirate ship. The cage can be destroyed by magic or melee. When the cells are destroyed, the prisoners will join the army of the Hero who liberated them. One unit from among the surviving creatures can be taken with them in subsequent battles;
15) The Empire will generously reward Heroes who have collected the most silver.
Governor Grammit will closely monitor the combat successes of each Hero and further encourage them with fragments of a special artifact:
for 10 wins: +1 part;
for 20 wins: +3 parts;
for 30 victories: +4 parts;
for 40 victories: +5 parts;
for 60 victories: +8 parts.
As well as up to 30 parts based on the results of the award, taking into account the personal contribution of each to the success of the operation.
Successful battle clans and Heroes who distinguished themselves in them will be especially awarded. Awarding will be carried out on the basis of the final rating of clans, where the final result will be equal to the amount of earned silver in clan applications.
- The reward will be received by all unblocked Heroes of successful battle clans if they bring the clan at least 400 points;
- If the Hero leaves / is excluded from the battle clan, then the clan loses all the points accumulated by the Hero for this clan; upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Admission to battle clans during the event is limited to 3 heroes per day;
Reward for all Heroes of the leading battle clans:
|Did they fix elementals summon count or is it still max? |
|Is there a cutoff for playing between CL13 and CL14 ? I wanted to play with a friend one level below me and noticed that we cannot play.|
It seems weird to me that i can join into CL20+ but cannot team up with CL13
|You can play if you both are in same clan i think |
|Does these fights count towards getting LG creatures every 5 combats? |
|I wonder how net cannon works, also if normal cannon is better on lower levels comparing to amount of troops (10% more for 1.5 cannon seems to be very low). |
|for The One Ring:|
he is an hole which is a, but anyhow he is lvl 10 and it will be unfeasible