|The long winter holidays followed by an unexpected journey into the past have left many defenders of the Empire less vigilant than usual. Soon enough the moochers, those who parasitise on our great land's vast resources, saw this as an opportunity. For the first time in a long while, smugglers have come out of the woodwork. Either they have finally recovered after the last beating, or they've grown too big for their boots. At any rate, it's time to teach them yet another lesson in Imperial justice.|
Valiant Lords and Ladies, our Majesty's security service has reported that the roads and highways of the Empire are rife with caravans attempting to smuggle goods. Therefore, the Warlord Grammith calls on everyone to join the military operation to catch smugglers. The court magician Abu-Bakir still guarantees magical support to the armies of active interceptors.
- All players of combat level 5 or above are invited. Only 'shop artifacts' are allowed, and artifact enchantments have no effect.
- Intercepts can be organized only alone; battles will be conducted in 1x1 format according to the rules of ambush attack.
- Caravans are reportedly guarded by combined armies of local and nomadic robbers.
- You will earn activity points for battling the fire dwarves. Spend them to request reinforcements for your army, courtesy of Abu-Bakir (effective within this campaign only).
- The number of points gained depends on the level of difficulty of the opponent.
- At each difficulty level there will be a choice up to four opponents; each can be defeated only once.
- Special attention should be payed to the armies of each combat level 5 – there were noticed some dangerous leaders.
- At the maximum 50th level of difficulty, a face-to-face meeting with the leader of the smugglers will take place.
- Raids will last for 7 days, until February 26 inclusive.
- On day one, only 10 levels of difficulty are unlocked. 10 more levels will be unlocked every day since.
- During the campaign, you can fight at the already completed difficulty levels and get points, if necessary.
- For defeating the enemy, Heroes can get points of the Mercenaries Guild/Rangers' Guild, gold, creature armaments, diamonds, creatures in reserve, parts of creatures in reserve, and even parts of the Dark amulet, but no more than once at each difficulty level.
- The top 50 clans and all of their active Lords and Ladies will receive a special award. The award will be based on the final clan rating, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum clan difficulty levels won by all Heroes of the clan.
- Clan members’ score will contribute towards the clan score if they contribute at least 10 points to the clan.
- If the hero is evicted or leaves his military clan, the clan would lose his contribution to the score. If the same member re-joins, the lost points are returned.
- Players will not be able to leave their military clan on the last day on the event.
- Military clans can accept no more than 3 players per day while the event lasts.
- The Empire will additionally award, with a memorable artifact and an achievement, all Lords and Ladies who defeat the 10th level of difficulty. The durability of the artifact will depend only on the maximum level of difficulty defeated.
During the event, Lords and Ladies will be able to receive up to 45 parts of Dark amulet, and additionally up to 10 parts if their military clan takes a top place!
Reward for active Heroes of leading battle clans: