|Enthusiasm for the leadership of the Hunterís guild never lacked. Although the Empire gave them quite a lot of freedom to form the rules for the opening of each following hunting season, individual recommendations from above still haunted many of them. Let the main field of their battle have long since moved from the endless forests to stuffy offices, and their main battle now takes place with papers, and not with the prey - they were still true hunters in their hearts, thirsting for real trials and a sense of overcoming danger. Only a few months of wearing out the palace thresholds - and they still achieved their goal, albeit at one's own risk. The upcoming hunting season promises to be a truly unforgettable entertainment, if of course there are daredevils who are ready to take a truly serious challenge!|
Brave Lords and Ladies, the Hunterís Guild is solemnly announcing the start of a new hunting season and invites all Empireís hunters to take part in this glorious event. However, before the start, the guild representatives recommend that everyone familiarize themselves with the general set of rules and pay special attention to the new competition conditions:
- All players of combat level 5 or above are invited.
- Allowed ammunition for the first three difficulty levels - only shop artifacts are allowed, and artifact enchantments have no effect;
- No restrictions on ammunition and enchantments for the 4th level of difficulty;
- Battles take place in the format of 1 Lord or Lady with his troops against the group of neutral troops;
- Spell damage racial bonuses for wizards do not apply in these hunts;
- On day one, only 10 levels of difficulty are unlocked. 10 more levels will be unlocked every subsequent day. To be able to attack the next day's targets, all targets from the previous day need to be eliminated. There are 60 targets will be available in total;
- Victories grant points towards the Huntersí Guild, as well as gold, creature armaments, and hunter artifacts;
- Choosing the higher difficulty yields higher rewards and provides more points for the Lord/Lady. Rewards from one target do not sum up. After completing easier choices, the reward for the higher ones will decrease;
- New! For all targets, the 4th difficulty level has been added, intended for conducting battles in any artifacts without restriction on enchantments. The number of points for this difficulty level does not differ from the number of points for the 3rd difficulty level; If you defeat the 3rd level of difficulty, then the 4th will be unavailable and vice versa.
- The hunting season will last only 10 days, until September 3 inclusive;
- If you win 50 hunts, you will receive a 15-day version of Abu Bakirís Charm;
- Lords and Ladies of successful military clans who distinguish themselves will be given special rewards. Rewards will be given out based on the final clan rating, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the points earned by all Lords/Ladies of the clan. (If a Lord or Lady changes clan during the event it will be possible to re-score points);
- Clan membersí points will contribute towards the clan points if they contribute at least 15 points to the clan, and they are member of the clan at the time of victory;
- If the Lord or Lady is evicted or leaves his military clan, the clan would lose his contribution to the points. If the same member rejoins, the lost points will be returned;
- You canít leave a clan on the last day of the event;
- The invitation to military clans is limited Ė up to 3 Llords/Ladies per day;
Personal successes of each Lord or Lady will be additionally rewarded with parts of the Dark Ring:
For 10 victories: +1 part;
For 20 victories: +2 parts;
For 30 victories: +4 parts;
For 40 victories: +5 parts;
For 50 victories: +6 parts;
For 60 victories: +8 parts;
For 80 victories: +9 parts;
and parts of the Imperial Ring:
for 50 points: +20 parts;
It will be possible to collect from the parts, a fully-fledged artifact, once you gather 100 parts of the artifact. This artifact cannot be transferred for use or rent, but it can be transferred for repairing or enchanting.
All Lords and Ladies who are victorious at level 15 will receive a special achievement visible on their profile, and a trophy of the forest, the durability of which depends on the points scored. There will be no additional rewards that are not mentioned in this news.
Reward for Lord/Ladies of the leading military clans:
Good luck hunting!