|Life in these lands is full of various events, but only a few of them are able to compete in entertainment with the famous Minor Tournament. During the days of its holding, all the eyes of the inhabitants of the Empire are traditionally turned only to the tournament arena - the perfect time to perform a couple of dark deeds behind the guardsí backs. Fortunately, the vigilance of the imperial intelligence is not so easily dulled - and a full report on the state of affairs on the smuggling routes soon lay on the table of the Councilor Feurlis, and thereafter Warlord Grammith. Apparently, the smugglers decided to use a trick. Not only did they have suspiciously good timing, but they also significantly increased the security of caravans on more visible routes, sending less protected cargo along hidden paths. However,for every cunning man there is a sage - and with the tacit consent of the governor, Feurlis was already preparing an appropriate tacit order for the upcoming military operation.|
Lords and Ladies! Internal Intelligence reports a significant increase in the activity of smugglers on the roads of the Empire. Therefore, Warlord Grammith calls on everyone to join the combat operation to catch them. The court magician Abu-Bakir, due to the special importance of the operation, promises to provide magical support to the armies of active interceptors. In turn, Councilor Feurlis strongly recommends that you familiarize yourself with the new unspoken recommendations made in the combat briefing.
- All Lords and Ladies of combat level 3 or above can participate;
- Attacks on ordinary caravans are allowed with shop artifacts only, enchantments do not work;
- New! Any available artifacts without any enchantment restrictions are recommended for intercepting reinforced caravans (FFA);
- The battle with reinforced caravans (FFA) in shop artifacts without enchantments is not allowed;
- Battles take place in a 1x1 format according to the rules of an ambush attack;
- According to Imperial Intelligence, caravan protection is provided by the united armies of local and nomadic robbers;
- For successful ambushes, activity points will be awarded with which court magician Abu-Bakir can bestow magical enhancements to your army. All enhancements are valid only within the framework of this combat operation;
- The number of activity points received depends on the difficulty level of the enemy;
- A total of 50 main difficulty levels and 10 additional levels are available. The composition and number of enemy units at each level are the same for all Lords and Ladies of the same combat level, faction and class;
- New! Each main difficulty level will offer a choice of 3 pairs of opponents, each of which includes a regular and a strengthened version of the caravan. After defeating an ordinary opponent, itís enhanced counterpart will become unavailable - and vice versa. At each level, you can defeat no more than 3 opponents, one opponent from each pair. Reinforced caravans are available for ambush to Lords and Ladies from the 7th combat level.
- Special attention should be paid to smugglers of every 5th difficulty level - they are accompanied by enemy leaders;
- At the maximum 50th level of difficulty, you will have to meet face-to-face with the leader of the smugglers;
- The combat operation will last 10 days, until 20th September inclusive;
- On the first day, caravans of only 10 initial difficulty levels are available for ambush. Every next day, 10 more levels will become accessible;
- During the operation, you can re-fight the already passed difficulty levels and gain points, if necessary;
- For defeating an enemy, Lords and Ladies can receive Thieves/Rangers Guild points (or Hunter guild points if you are not a member of either guild), gold, armaments, diamonds, Leadersí Guild troops, parts of Leadersí Guild troops, and parts of the Bow of Darkness or the Imperial Ring, but no more than once per difficulty level;
- The top 50 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will be specially awarded. Rewarding will be carried out on the basis of the final clan ratings, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty level of each Lord and Lady in the clan.
- Clan reward will be received by unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans, if they brought the clan at least 10 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is excluded from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan. Upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Admission to military clans during the event is limited to 3 Lords or Ladies per day;
- The Empire will additionally award a commemorative artifact and achievement to all Lords and Ladies who clear difficulty level 10. The durability of the artifact will depend only on the maximum difficulty level defeated.
During the event, Heroes can receive up to 45 pieces of the Dark Bow and up to 20 pieces of the Imperial Ring. Further, up to 10 pieces of the Dark Ring and Dark Bow can be received if their military clan takes a prize!
Reward for active Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans: