| Forums-->General game forum-->Pirates|
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10Back to topics list
|LAND, HOI, er..its not, SHIP HOI! ATTACK! |
|Need me a ship |
|And again, the whole Empire is closely following the vicissitudes of the next glorious tournament, and again its insidious enemies strive to use this fact for their own good. The scheme is proven - there is no need to think about it. Although this time behind this whole scheme lay something more than a banal desire to get rich. In the waters around the pirate islands, storms have been raging more and more often, and the sky is constantly covered with black clouds, from which green lightning strikes every now and then. In such conditions, it will not take long to go crazy, or even completely - to give up, becoming one of those walking corpses, which are now divorced like shells on the bottom of the ship. It is better to get out of there as soon as possible, but to dash along the waves in the company of proven guys.|
Attention, Heroes! It is rumored that in tavernsPirate recruiters-crooks reappeared to the empire, luring travelers into their ranks with beautiful tales of easy money and fast ships with experienced crews. Be careful!
|Excerpts from the updated pirate code:|
1) According to the pirate code of honor, only verified captains from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate in raids , and the raids on sea trade caravans are carried out in 1v1 format;
2) The raids are carried out only with the crew who fit on the ship. The rest of the crew will be able to wait at the inn or tavern;
3) Through a telescope, you should have a good look at your goal. If the defenders of the ship are not up to your crew, then it is better to look for an easier victim. But the simpler the sacrifice, the less the potential profit;
4) Given the risks of the craft, you should enter the battle in standard equipment from the store; modifiers don't work;
5) Remember that the features of your factions no longer work, you are now a pirate! And also let's do it without any magic tricks - after them, then the ships have to be patched for six months. But the skills still work in full, only magic is better not to take ;
6) New! You can carry out no more than 14 successful raids out of 21 available attempts per day , do not drive the team, tea is not horses - they will die quickly. However, unused attempts are postponed , because a rested crew is capable of much (maximum - 126 attempts and 84 victories) ;
7) The duration of the raid should not exceed 6 days (until November 22 inclusive), excluding special cases - a maximum of 3 days for everything about everything (you can finish the remaining attempts until November 25 inclusive );
8) After a successful raid, you should take with you everything that glitters, rings, rattles and gurgles: silver, artifacts of creatures, elements of mercenaries, diamonds, as well as artifacts with reduced durability;
9) For a victory, an additional +1 point of the Thieves Guild or +0.5 points of the Hunter Guild is awarded;
10) New! Do not forget about the mercenary market, where you can hire an additional crew for silver. Prices for different fighters depend on the demand for them and change every hour. And by the way, the provision of services there today is the highest class! Do you want to get rid of a couple of extra idiots? Forward! Get silver at the rate minus a measly 2%.Do you want to see everyone? Easily! The main thing is not to lose your eyes, otherwise they will run away - you will not catch;
11) If suddenly too much silver has accumulated, then it can be lowered onto a new more powerful ship or cannons for it;
12) The more powerful the ship, the more crew it can take on board and the more guns it can be installed on;
13) The parameters of the guns depend on their improvements and the level of the ship's captain, but do not depend on the parameters of the captain;
14) New! And the main thing to keep in mind - among pirates, it is no longer in vogue to die. Davy Jones is not so easy to shove off an extra burden today. Either be patient or push someone in the market. No more battle losses!
fifteen)At the end of all the raids, Redbeard himself will reward worthy artifacts from his own collection, and exchange the stolen silver for pure gold at the pirate exchange rate!
16) To maintain morale, Captain Ryzheborod gives out a bottle of premium rum for 15, 30 and 50 victories and a Golden Summon Scroll for 75 victories!
|One more thing! From the stolen port records, it became known that some Imperial ships were transporting some valuable cargo - fragments of a special diadem and a piece of armor of Darkness . Rob as many as possible - and you will certainly be able to get them!|
for 10 victories: +1 part each;
for 20 victories: +2 parts each;
for 30 victories: +3 parts each;
for 40 victories: +4 parts each;
for 60 wins: +5 parts each;
for 70 victories: +6 parts each;
At the end of the raids, depending on the amount of stolen silver, Redbeard will personally give an additional 30 pieces of the Heavenly Diadem .
A full-fledged artifact will be assembled automatically if there are 100 pieces. This artifact cannot be transferred for use or rent, but can be transferred for repairs or for installing modifiers.
|So wait a second, talents work this time (except magic ones)? |
|Talents are working |
|this is awesome, i gonna just keep playing these easy battles and get elements/artifacts/diamonds and get an easy 84 wins lool |
|Just check the description of art|
"Very good thing"
|Cant argue with that ;D |
|hmm you had me at TG points |
|#SpongeBob mode "PUJA KERANG AJAIB!!!" OLOLOLOLO |
"HAIL THE MAIGIC CLAM"
At least no need to worry about luck, morale and deff
|36k repair cost though. |
cannon more clutch than LBJ
|playing this one for bit of fun..on easy enemys...4th battle and i got 2 diamonds :) |
|No holy spells are detremental. Who the heck will use fatsos and other big creatures, if cannons will destroy them like nothing. |
|Rewarding looks nice |