|And again, the whole Empire is busy with the next glorious tournament, and again its many enemies strive to use this fact for their own good. The scheme is proven - there is no need to think about it. Although this time behind this whole scheme lay something more than a banal desire to get rich. In the waters around the pirate islands, storms have been raging more and more often, and the sky is constantly covered with black clouds, from which green lightning strikes every now and then. In such conditions, it will not take long to go crazy, or even completely - kick the bucket, becoming one of those walking corpses, which are now divorced like shells on the bottom of the ship. It is better to get out of there as soon as possible, and to have a ride along the waves in the company of proven guys.|
Attention, Lords and Ladies! It is rumoured that rogue pirate recruiters have reappeared in the Empireís taverns, luring travelers into their ranks with beautiful tales of easy money and fast ships with experienced crews. Be careful!
Excerpts from the updated pirate code:
1) According to the pirate code of honor only verified captains from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate in raids,and the raids on the merchant trading ships are carried out in the format 1 vs 1;
2)The raids take place with only the crew that you can fit on the ship. The rest of the crew will be able to wait out the raids in the inn or tavern;
3) Through your spyglass, it is worthwhile to consider your target well. If the defenders of the enemy ship are not an equal match for your crew, it is better to look for an easier victim. But the easier the victim - the less potential profit;
4) Given the weighty risk of losing enchantments at sea, you should only come to battle in Standard shop artifacts; Artifact enchantments have no effect.
5) Remember that the unique faction racial abilities wonít work, you are a pirate now! But your parameters and spells work in full; And let's also do without any magic tricks - after them, then the ships have to be patched for a half year. But the talents still work in full, only magic is better not to choose;
6) New! No more than 14 successful raids out of 21 available attempts can be carried out per day. Do not flog your crew too hard! Theyíre not horses - and they will die quickly. Any unused attempts are postponed and carry over to the next day. A rested crew is a happy crew and likely to do much more work! (maximum - 126 attempts and 84 wins);
7) The duration of a raid should not exceed 6 days (until November 22 inclusive), however there will be a maximum of 3 days extra for cleaning up the merchants at sea (you can continue to complete your remaining attempts until November 25 inclusive);
8) After a successful raid you should plunder everything, taking with you anything that glitters, rings, shines and glimmers: silver, creature armaments, mercenary elements, diamonds, and artifacts with reduced durability;
9) For a victory +1 point of Thieves' Guild or +0.5 point of Hunters' Guild are added;
10) New! Do not forget about the mercenary market, where you can hire additional crew for silver. The prices of various fighters depends on the demand for them and prices change every hour. And by the way, the provision of services there today is the highest class! Do you want to get rid of a couple of extra dunce? Go ahead! Get silver at the rate minus a paltry 2%. Do you want to see everyone? Easily! The main thing is not to lose your eyes, otherwise they will run away - you will not catch;
11) If suddenly you have too much silver, it can be spent on a new, more powerful ship or cannon for your plundering;
12) The more powerful the ship, the more crew it will be able to take on board and the more cannons that can be installed on it;
13) The cannonís parameters depend on the level of improvement and the level of the ship's captain. The captainís parameters do not affect the cannonís power;
14) New! And the main thing to keep in mind is that among pirates it is no longer in vogue to die. Davy Jones is not so easy to shove off an extra burden today. Either be patient or push someone in the market. No more battle losses!
15) At the end of all raids, Captain Red Beard will reward worthy pirates with artifacts from his own collection, and trade looted silver for fine amounts of gold!
16) To keep up morale, Captain Red Beard will issue a bottle of premium rum for your 15th, 30th and 50th victories and the Golden scroll of calling for 75 victories!
| For 15 victories|
| For 30 victories|
| For 50 victories|
| For 75 victories|
One more thing! From the stolen port records it has become known that some Imperial ships are transporting a valuable cargo - fragments of a special diadem and parts of Dark armour. Plunder as many ships as possible - and you will certainly be able to get some!
for 10 victories: +1 part;
for 20 victories: +2 parts;
for 30 victories: +3 parts;
for 40 victories: +4 parts;
for 60 victories: +5 parts;
for 70 victories: +6 parts;
At the end of the raids, depending on the amount of silver stolen, Red Beard will personally issue up to 30 pieces of the Heaven diadem..
It will be possible to collect from the fragments, a full-fledged artifact, if you can gather 100 parts of the artifact. This artifact cannot be transferred for use or rent, but it can be transferred for repairing or enchanting.
On board the ship!