|Whatever happens, it's all for the best. Having burned himself once due to his carelessness, Abu-Bakir took all possible precautions - and the repeated ritual using the amphibian's tear succeeded. As soon as the last magic words flew from the magician's lips, the patterns of time crystals laid out at his feet instantly shine, and after a moment an uncontrollable rough stream of water wrests out of the crystal that was as a container for a mysterious tear. Shortly stepping back, Abu-Bakir immediately hit the ground with the shaft of his staff - and the court magician, along with the warlord accompanying him, surrounded a protective magic cupola.|
- Everything is fine? - Grammith asked warily, not taking his eyes off the stormy stream that gripped their position.
- Now we will find out ... - the magician answered meaningfully - and, as if obeying his words, the fury of the water element began to subside, revealing a completely new enchanting landscape - a crystal clear pond at the foot of a cliff, enveloped by dozens of sparkling waterfalls and crowned with marvelous temple buildings.
Having enjoyed a moment of enchanting peace, Grammith was about to turn to Abu-Bakir again, when suddenly he felt a sharp squeezing pain in his chest, which immediately squeezed all the air out of it, and then began to creep throughout the rest of his body.
- What do you want, magician from the portal, - the amphibian priestess said in a drawn-out hissing voice, drawing the attention of Abu Bakir to herself and the First Knight of the Empire, wrapped in her serpentine body.
- I just want to help, - the court magician answered calmly, not giving even a sign of possible excitement.
- You killed my sisters, - the priestess continued, squeezing Grammith's body tighter.
- Where are you from? .. - asked the magician in surprise.
- I am not? .. - interrupted the magician Grammith, squeezing out the last particles of air, but the amphibian immediately tightened its grip even more, not allowing him to finish the phrase.
- Your illusions can deceive others, but not me, - the priestess said again.
- I had no choice, - the court magician finally answered, continuing to maintain outward confidence. - You know what's put on the line. Otherwise you wouldn't be here.
- Really? .. - the priestess said with disbelief, but still thought for a moment, and then turned her predatory gaze on the already slightly blue knight, - Then his life is for the life of my sisters.
- Not! - Abu-Bakir resolutely objected, - He is the key to your help! Without him, the leaders will not help you.
The amphibian hissed with displeasure, demonstratively exposing her snake fangs, but then curiosity still prevailed over the thirst for revenge - and she again looked at the warlord, but with a more appraising look, trying to understand what was so important in this warm blooded creature.
- Okay… I hope they know how to use magic. My brothers and sisters are too worn out by the battles against his servants. They are not ready for a power collision, - without waiting for an answer, the priestess finally loosened her grip and immediately crawled away, deftly slipping between the stones and hiding under the surface of the water.
- I'm sorry, my friend. They have a very bad character, - Abu-Bakir turned to the warlord, who was lying on the ground and greedily swallowing air, stretching out his hand to him.
- We will ... - said Grammith between deep breaths, grabbing the magician's hand, - ...talk ... - he continued, barely getting to his feet, - ... seriously, - he finally finished the phrase, continuing to breathe heavily.
- Certainly, - Abu-Bakir answered, raising his gaze and looking into the distance in the direction of the wasteland, - I would not like to be in the path of the coming storm ...
Lords and Ladies, the court magician Abu Bakir invites everyone to take part in his new wondrous experiment! This time, you will have the opportunity to lead an army of amphibians and, with the help of deadly chaos magic, pave their way through the wild wastelands to the saving portal. Warlord Grammith, in turn, draws attention to the fact that this can be an excellent opportunity to thoroughly study the military tactics and habits of the cold blooded representatives of this faction.
- All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 and above are invited;
- Allowed ammunition for ordinary battles - artifacts from the shop (AFS), enchantments do not work;
- Recommended ammunition for battles with superior enemy forces - artifacts without any enchantment restrictions (FFA), however, the battle with shop artifacts without enchantments is not allowed;
- Important! It is recommended to use magic artifacts and corresponding enchantments;
- The use of a personal troops is prohibited, instead, an initial castle and troops of the Amphibians will be issued under the command of each Lord or Lady;
- Magic, talents and racial abilities don’t work, however, the amphibians guarantee full access to the magic talents and racial abilities of their faction;
- The unique racial ability of amphibians is "Inner eye". If the Lord's stack didn’t attack and didn’t use magic, then it receives +5 defence and increases its damage by 15%;
- The battles will take place outside the Empire in the wild wastelands;
- The main goal of the campaign is to get to the sacred portal, passing an amphibians through the lands of bandits and robbers;
- After defeating the enemy on the 30th difficulty level and reaching the portal, you can take part in additional battles to defend him from the advancing enemy forces. The number of attempts at additional difficulty levels is limited to 50, and the reward for victories in additional battles will be insignificant;
- To successfully complete the main campaign (map), you will need to buy new buildings in the castle, hire new creatures and equip them with creature armaments of the amphibians;
- The additional campaign goals will be presented in the form of battles for silver, for glory points and the search for creature armaments;
- Battles for silver will be held according to the rules of ambushes, against the caravans of smugglers. The gained silver can be spent on improving your own castle and recruiting new troops;
- The battles for glory points will take place against the robber armies who have captured local settlements and abandoned castles. The Glory Points increase your authority among the locals. As your glory increases, the more troops you can hire;
- Battles to find creature armaments will take place in the format of hunting enemy stacks of individual creatures with a specific artifact;
- Also, for every 4 defeats during this event, one stimulating battle will become available against a small enemy army. The reward for the battle will be 2,000 silver. Be careful, because the bandits are unlikely to fight honestly;
- Ordinary battles and battles with superior enemy forces are mutually exclusive. After defeating an ordinary opponent, his reinforced counterpart will become inaccessible - and vice versa;
- All battles are the same for all Lords or Ladies of the same combat level;
- After the buildings’ construction, a certain number of troops will be available to you, the next day a few more, according to their growth and so on during the first 7 days;
- On the first day, you can only advance up to the 5th difficulty level on the map, inclusive. Every next day, 5 more difficulty levels will become available. On the 7th day of the campaign, it will be possible to participate in additional battles, the number of which will be limited only by the number of attempts;
- Every day, 6 levels for each of the additional tasks are available (up to 42 tasks), undefeated levels are transferred to the next day;
- For the main battle victories, you can get silver, glory points, Guild points, gold, creature armaments, diamonds, troops to the reserve, scrolls of calling, parts of stacks to the reserve, as well as parts of the Heaven bow and Dark ring;
- Wins in additional battles can bring points to the Thieves/Rangers Guild, Hunters or Watcher’s Guild;
- The event will last 10 days until April 1st inclusive, after which the magic of the experiment will dissipate;
- At the end of the event, the Empire and Amphibians will distinguish with a trophy artifact and a special achievement every Lord or Lady who manages to overcome the 7th difficulty level on the map. The durability of the artifact will depend on the maximum defeated main difficulty level;
- There will be no additional rewards not mentioned in this news.
During this event, you can get up to 33 pieces of the Heaven Bow and up to 20 pieces of the Dark Ring. Don't miss this opportunity!
The best 75 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will be specially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out on the basis of the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 clan Lords/Ladies;
- Unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan reward if they bring the clan 10 points or more;
- If a Lord or Lady leaves/is evicted from a military clan, the clan loses all points scored by the Lord/Lady for this clan; upon re-joining the points will be restored;
- It is prohibited to leave a clan on the last day of the event (important);
- Invitation to military clans is limited up to 3 Lords or Ladies per day (important);
Reward for active Lords or Ladies of leading military clans:
Personal reward for 3,750 best Lords and Ladies according to the results of the event:
Let’s start the storm!