|And again a sense of duty calls the brave Empireís Lords and Ladies into the dark depth of the dungeon caves. Or maybe this is a secret call from someone else? In any case, Warlord Grammith had never before descended into the labyrinths of endless dungeons with such enthusiasm and eagerness. This is much better than the company of the Counselor Feurlis anyway, even against the background of the grandiose tournament event. And if you are accompanied by detachments of selected elite warriors - there is nothing to worry about at all. The oppressiveness of this place is dispelled in the air by itself just from their majestic appearance, and hearts are filled with faith in inevitable success. Itís easier to think in such an environment, and fresh strategic ideas are born faster. It's time to put things in order here!|
Lords and Ladies! Warlord Grammith in a secret message announces that everything is ready for the beginning of the next stage of the rescue operation in the depths of the underground caves. The basic principle is still the same - complete secrecy and no personal armies. However, this time the usual strategy has been significantly changed.
- All Lords and Ladies from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate in the operation;
- Talents and unique racial abilities do not work;
- Only shop artifacts may be worn in battle;
- Enchantments have no effect;
- The initial army is the same for all Lords and Ladies - 4 elite crossbowmen and 10 crusaders;
- The recruited army does not die;
- Lords and Ladies can add other troops to their army. Upon win, the surviving stack and up to 80% of the creatures killed in the stack join the Lordís or Ladyís army;
- Troops can be upgraded for silver, which can be obtained as compensation for the disbandment of the troop's stack. Upgrading of the starting army is impossible;
- New! If necessary, existing troops can be disbanded, allowing them to immediately leave the dungeon. In this case, compensation will be paid in silver equal to 95% of the power rating of the disbanded stack. Stack can be disbanded only if at least 3 more stacks remain available;
- Some searches for simpler or more difficult opponents are available, but the number of searches is limited until the next battle. The more difficult the enemy is, the more silver they can guard or the larger a stack of allies can join you;
- You can get creature armaments for wins;
- All Lords and Ladies who have won at least one battle will be rewarded with gold by the Empire after the end of the operation;
- Upon reaching an army power of 180,000 each win will be additionally rewarded with the points from the Hunters' Guild;
- Upon reaching an army power of 400,000 each win will be additionally rewarded with the points from the Mercenaries' Guild;
- Upon reaching an army power of 700,000 each win will be additionally rewarded with battle potions, which can be transferred, sold on the market or used to get an increase in parameters for a day:
- Up to 12 battles can be won per day, unrealized wins are carried over to the next day (maximum - 84 wins);
- New! In the first day battles (the first 12 win), you can meet only level 1st troops. In the second day battles (from the 13th to the 24th wins), only 2nd level troops can be met, and so on until the 5th day inclusive. In battles on the 6th and 7th days, it will be possible to meet troops of levels 5-6 and 5-7, respectively. The level of the troops met depends only on the current number of wins;
- Important! Due to the danger of falling under the influence of a mysterious whisper from the darkness, staying underground is limited to 18 attempts per day, the remaining attempts are postponed to the next day (maximum - 126 attempts);
- The rescue operation will last for 7 days only, plus 3 days to complete the battles, until May 6 inclusive.
Attention! The Warlord reminds of a sufficiently high level of danger in such gloomy depths, and therefore do not even hope to meet troops of cowardly Tribal Goblins there. Even if it seemed to you that from the next corner their pleas for help are heard - do not believe it, this is just an illusion. Better focus on your goal, for the personal successes of each Lord or Lady will be additionally encouraged by parts of a special artifact from the Heaven set:
for 10 wins: +1 part;
for 20 wins: +2 parts;
for 30 wins: +3 parts;
for 40 winss: +4 parts;
for 60 wins: +5 parts.
Up to an additional 20 parts may be received based on your contribution to the success of the operation. The maximum for this event is 35 artifact parts.
A full-fledged artifact will be assembled automatically if there are 100 parts. This artifact cannot be transferred for use or rent, but can be transferred for repairs or for installing enchantments.
Lords and Ladies who have recruited the most powerful armies will be generously rewarded at the end of the campaign.
We wish you more wins! Attack!