|It seemed like only yesterday that all the ceremonies for the completion of the combat stage of the great experiment had died down, but before Counselor Bilir knew, nearly a month had flown by since then. The wizard seemed to have somewhat miscalculated his estimation of the amount of work that had to be done, but the job was done and everything turned out to be much more serious than he had expected.|
- To mechanize the whole world? - Councilor Feurlis asked in a clarifying voice as Bilir burst into his office, with a rather confusing tone. Though his tone was as unemotional as always, the mage knew his old friend too well to miss the hint of skepticism.
- I know it all sounds crazy, but look, - said the magician whilst sliding a sheet of paper, looking like a strange formulae with indecipherable marks, into the Necromancer’s hands. - Initially, I hypothesized that these "mechanics" just made a big leap forward compared to our engineering technology. But, as you can see, this assumption turned out to be too naive, - the mage grinned as if he said something amusing,- And then I realized that they took a different path of technological development, that is fundamentally different from all our ideas about engineering science. From the point of view of scientific theory.., - the mage suddenly caught Feurlis's empty and indifferent gaze on himself, and immediately exhaled in disappointment after realizing that his interlocutor was not interested in his theories and hypothesis at all. - In general, if they keep the current rates of production, in 15-20 years the whole world will turn into a huge mechanical factory!
- So, we have time ... - summed the necromancer up briefly, causing an immediate storm of emotions on his interlocutor’s face. - Just kidding, - he added after a few moments, deeply relieved by how easy it was to manipulate Bilir's emotions, even after so many years of knowing him, - What's our plan?
- I need more knowledge. Books, blueprints, magazines, notes, - anything that can contain at least some information about their technology. In the meantime, it is necessary by any means to slow down their production rates as much as possible. Here! - the magician jabbed his finger at the bottom of a piece of paper, drawing Feurlis’s attention to a specific set of letters and numbers that resembled coordinates, - This should be their local production center, from where they redistribute capacity to less significant facilities. If it is disabled, this should slow down their plans considerably.
- It's a long way to go, - marked the necromancer by estimating the approximate location of the target on the map, - I will work on it, - he added and looked at the magician again, - Not a word to anyone about this discovery.
- But… - Bilir tried to protest in bewilderment, however Feurlis’s empty gaze instantly mixed up all the words in his head.
- Not a word! - necromancer repeated a little bit louder, - The Empire is already full of insane paranoids. We don't need an infestation of mechanophobes in our midst. I will speak with the Empress myself and ask her to give your research special consideration..
Obediently agreeing with the arguments he had heard, Councilor Bilir a bit carelessly collected all the papers that had been laid out earlier on the table and thoughtfully left Feurlis’s office. The necromancer himself plunged into thinking about how to "properly" deliver the information to the warlord.
Lords and Ladies! Imperial Intelligence has discovered a large production complex of mechanics hidden in the mountains. If we manage to disable it, then it can deal a considerable blow to the entire network of smaller complexes and give us an advantage in the fight against this enemy. Unfortunately, the complex is located deep in the bowels of the robber wasteland - and it will not be easy to get to it. Prepare your armies and the best ammunition!
- All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 and above are invited;
- Allowed ammunition for ordinary battles – artifacts from the shop (AFS), enchantments do not work;
- Recommended ammunition for battles with superior enemy forces – artifacts without any enchantment restrictions (FFA) with the sum of power enchantments from 40;
- Ordinary battles and battles with superior enemy forces are mutually exclusive. After defeating an ordinary opponent, his reinforced counterpart will become inaccessible - and vice versa;
- Battles will take place with our own army against various wasteland dwellers;
- For waging operations, activity points will be awarded with which court magician Abu-Bakir can bestow magical enhancements to your army. All enhancements are valid only within the framework of this expedition;
- At 50 main difficulty levels, two opponents will be provided to choose from, each can be defeated only once;
- Win at each difficulty level will have its own value reward, but this reward can only be received once. Repeated wins on already passed difficulty levels will only bring additional activity points. The main reward awaits for defeating an opponent of the 50th difficulty level;
- There will also be up to 50 additional difficulty levels available, with one enemy of increased difficulty at each level and minor rewards. However all this additional activity will be limited by 75 attempts;
- All main battles are the same for all Lords and Ladies on the same combat level;
- Important! Enemy factions at additional difficulty levels will be the same for all Lords and Ladies of all combat levels, adjusted for the difficulty factor;
- Only 10 difficulty levels will be available on the first day. Every next day, 10 more levels will become available up to level 50 inclusive. Additional battles will become available on the 6th day - and will be limited only by the number of attempts;
- Battles will last 10 days, till 15 August inclusive;
- The Empire will distinguish with a trophy artifact and a special achievement every Lord or Lady who clears difficulty level 10. The durability of the artifact will depend on the maximum defeated main difficulty level (maximum durability for the 50th difficulty level!);
- There will be no additional rewards not mentioned in this announcement;
During the event, Lords and Ladies can receive up to 30 parts of Heaven amulet and up to 20 parts of Dark helmet!
- The best 75 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will be specially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out on the basis of the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 clan Lords/Ladies. Wins at additional levels are also counted;
- All unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a reward if they brought the clan at least 15 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is excluded from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan, upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited (important);
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited to 3 Lords/Ladies per day (important).
Reward for all Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans
Personal reward for the best 5,000 Lords/ Ladies based on the event results: