|The Empire has always had a reputation for the wealth of its lands and the benevolent generosity with which it has shared them with its loyal subjects. However, where nature’s bounty abounds, there are vile vermin who would like to exploit it. Hardly had the coast guard been able to contain an infestation of sea rats, when patrolmen on the outer rim detected vultures vying from deep within the outback, gorging on the warehouses and barns of villagers along the border. It’s time once again to shatter their greedy claws and beaks a little!|
Brave Lords and Ladies! The guards at the border report a large force of bandits is approaching the Empire. They must be stopped at any cost! Warlord Grammith calls upon all who care to join the ranks of the defenders in repulsing the enemy onslaught. As many innocent lives as possible must be saved!
1) All Lords and Ladies combat level 5 or above to participate. Only shop artifacts are allowed, enchantments take no effect;
2) Your starting population is 1000;
3) When defending a village in battle, the lord or lady will be joined by civilians at a rate of 10% of the current civilian population;
4) All battles are 1vs1;
5) After a battle, each of the 10 surviving villagers receives a unit of resources, and each surviving house increases the population by 30;
6) Resources can be used to repair houses, built and repair towers, improve their damage and durability, and add new abilities to them;
7) It cost 10 resources to repair a house and 20 resources to repair a tower;
8) There will be 12 enemy battles available each day, with any unplayed attempts carried over to the next day. You can fight up to 72 battles overall . The last day to complete battles is December 19;
9) Rewards for wins in battles may be creature armaments and artifacts from the shop, gold may also be obtained at the end of the defenses
10) Each win will be additionally rewarded by the Mercenaries’ Guild points;
11) Potion of skill is fully effective;
12) The reward for the battles will be parts of rare artifacts and not only:
for 10 wins + 1 part and 5 Elixir of restoration;
for 20 wins: + 2 parts;
for 30 wins: +3 parts, 5 Elixir of restoration and Abu-Bakir's Charm for 10 days;
for 40 wins: +4 parts;
for 50 wins: +5 parts and 5 Elixir of restoration;
for 60 wins: +5 parts and stack of rare creatures;
As well as up to 10 parts of Magma helmet according to the results of the event taking into account the personal contribution of each Lord and Lady to the success of the operation.
Personal reward for the 5,000 best Lords and Ladies based on the event results:
Think carefully about where to place your towers. For example, if you place them on the first line, they will be broken more often; and if you place them further from the enemy, then they will do less damage due to the greater distance. Also, try to move your army forward in order to protect the villagers.
In addition, the vanguard report that the robbers are throwing their main forces on the armies of the factions they know well with the usual battle formations and are a little bit wary of especially rare representatives of the less popular factions, with whom they have almost never met on the battlefield before.
Lords and Ladies that attain the highest population numbers at the end will receive generous rewards from the Empire!
Defend our villages!