|Author||Inverse items of Faction Talisman|
|Currently Faction talismans are grants X% resistance to damage from creatures of <one> faction.|
There could be such an item which garnt X% additional damage on <one specified> faction, like:
- 'Holy water' grant X% damage to Necromancer units(undead).
- 'Anti-magic mirror' grant X% damage to Wizard units.
- 'Skull' grant X% damage to Elf units.
- 'Orc-bane' grant X% damage to Barbarian units.
- 'Goblin-bane' grant X% damage to Tribal units.
What do you think?
|Damage to those factions right? Yeah I don't see why not at some point in future events :) |
|Honestly i donít think they would find much use.|
Perhaps in FFA event battles, but donít see where would you use them other than that.
Still more useful than their counterparts for sure.
A simple idea but not a bad one. :)
|Sounds interesting but would be better if it works on group of factions instead of single faction. |
Like all factions that can use darkness spells effected by holy water etc
|There could be such an item which garnt X% additional damage on <one specified> faction|
Very interesting. Unless they make that art equivalent to shop arts, the most affected aspect of game will be battles like clan PvPs.