|«Since our last meeting with Rayzar, I kept on wondering how the Empire could help the barbarians in their prolonged war, The senior combat master Glorlaf said thoughtfully, running his thumb along the blade of his axe. I may come from a different tribe, but that does not deprive me of a certain spiritual attachment to my brotherly people. And rumors of a necromancer and a legion of undead under his command roaming nearby do not encourage too much optimism. I know their leaders would not accept help from outsiders, but they would welcome their own blood brothers at least. There must still be many of them roaming the barbarian-abandoned wastelands at the mercy of robbers, how should one get their attention? Strength! Brute barbarbarian strength! It has been in their tribal spirit since birth! All it would take is to brutally crush a dozen or two of outlaw armies, conquer few castles and burn their villages to the ground, and my brothers would answer the call of their nature! But only without the imperial gonfalons and insignia - there is no need to tempt their pride. Neither shall Grammith be informed. Even though he understands the motives, he is unlikely to approve of such an approach. And I, in turn, will find a way to thank you for this favor and in the meantime teach you a few tricks. Or maybe even learn something from you. Deal?..»|
Lords and Ladies! Glorlaf, the senior combat master, has a personal request. He wants to gather an army of reinforcements for the barbarian nation that has been waging a difficult war with the tribal horde for many years. All he asks is for a bloody barbarian massacre in the robbers' wastelands.
1) All Lords and Ladies of Combat level 5 and above are invited. Only Shop artifacts are allowed, enchantments have no effect;
2) Personal army is not available - each Lord and Lady will have an initial army of Barbarians at their disposal;
3) Own magic, talents and racial abilities don’t work, instead each Lord and Lady will receive preset talents of the Fury Barbarian. The faction potion is activated automatically;
4) The enemy will consist of the forces of robbers, which will be presented in the form of 6 options of varying difficulty in each attempt. You can only fight with one enemy of your choice. The orioised set if enemies can be skipped by updating the list, but only once between each win;
5) The number and quality of barbarian units depends on the complexity of the chosen opponents, which, in the case of a win, can be recruited to your army.
6) In case of defeat, the army does not die, and the list of enemies is updated;
7) The main goal is to recruit as many barbarian troops as possible and equip the army with the greatest power;
8) 24 attempts and 12 wins will be available every day, The maximum number of attempts are 144, and the maximum number of wins are 72. Unused battles are carried over to the next days;
9) The event will last 6 days, +4 days for the rest of battles until February 25 inclusive
10) All skill points gained in battles will be given to the Barbarian faction;
11) The reward for wins in battles can be creature armaments, diamonds, followers to reserve, scrolls of calling and parts of the followers in reserve;
12) Each win will be additionally rewarded with gold and point of Hunter’s or Mercenaries' guild;
13) On addition to everything, Glorlaf promises special gifts in the form of parts of Magma Shield (up to 35 pieces) and Imperial Sword (up to 20 pieces.):
- The best 75 military clans and all active Lords or Ladies in them will be specially rewarded. Rewarding will be based on the final clan ranking, where the final result will be equal to the total power of the manned army of the best Lord or Ladies of the clan;
- Unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan reward scored by the Lord/Lady the clan 100 points or more;
- If a Lord/Lady leaves/is evicted from a military clan, the clan loses all points scored bye the Lord/Lady for this clan; upon re-joining the points will be restored;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will not be allowed;
- Invitation to military clans are limited to 3 per day;
Reward for active Lord or Ladies of leading military clans:
Personal reward for 5,000 best Lords and Ladies based on the event results:
Lords and Ladies who call-in the most powerful army under their command will be additionally rewarded with an achievement and an artifact personally from the hands of Glorlaf!
Let the blood of the enemy be spilled!