|A tournament is a great distraction, but pressing matters can not be ignored. Having taken care of all the organizational formalities, and even having watched a few enthralling combats in the arena, Warlord Grammith, with pure heart and sense of accomplishment, returned to his office to sort out the paperwork accumulated over the past few days. A petition from the Demon Union for permission to 'increase the number of hell horses and wolfhounds'. There was a recommendation to get familiar with the results of a study conducted by leading researchers in the field of modern necromancy, on the topic of 'The positive impact of the increase in the maximum skeleton reserve limits on the universal balance'. A condemnation on behalf of the Elf Union for passive participation in the "greening" of the Empire by expanding the areas of Treefolk plantations. This large amount of paper for kindling was to be expected. After tossing a dozen or so of such appeals into the fireplace, the knight’s gaze lingered on one of the reports. Disturbing news from the borderlands, affected by the recent invasion of Inferno demons. The newly appointed commander of the nearby fortress reports that the wildlife in the forests is gravely disturbed. The locals are frightened and the increasing number of incidents do not help resolve the situation. And recently, strong and baseless panic has also begun to rise among the guards. This "scar" doesn't seem to heal that easily. A couple or two of combat units need to be summoned to help restore order in the land.|
Lords and Ladies, glorious leaders! Warlord Grammith calls on all who wish to help bring order to the troubled borderlands. Your personal army is not required since small combat groups of the Leaders’ Guild should cope with assigned tasks. But to be sure, it's better to act in tandem with two squads.
- All Lords and Ladies from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate;
- Engaging with the enemy is allowed only with troops from the Leaders’ Guild;
- Leadership restrictions for each Lord/Lady are equal to the restrictions of his/her current Leaders’ Guild level;
- Battles take place without artifacts, skills and the participation of the Lord/Lady themselves. After placing the troops, if desired, you can activate automatic combat;
- Lord/Lady will not gain experience and skill points in these battles and artifacts will not wear out;
- Important! Attacks on enemy units are only allowed to be carried out by two teams at the same time;
- One of three groups of friendly mercenaries (AI) can be recruited as an allied vanguard - they are not very smart, but they are well equipped and take only 25% of gold from the reward in case of win. Or you can bet on experience - and turn to one of the groups of followers of another Lord/Lady for help, if you are satisfied with the percentage of the loot they are asking for;
- Important! Advanced units of followers can provide their services as mercenaries to other Lords or Ladies to carry out joint attacks on enemy units of already passed difficulty levels. The reward for such assistance will be +0.1 points for the Leaders' Guild and +0.1 points for the Mercenaries' Guild, as well as an interest of the reward in gold, which they are free to set at their own discretion, but up to 50%. A mandatory requirement for such mercenaries is to have at least level 9 Leaders' Guild, and having passed the 5th level of difficulty of the enemy;
- Important! Mercenaries now take full responsibility for the combat assistance they offer and will not be able to activate automatic combat;
- A total of 50 main difficulty levels of enemy units are available;
- There will also be up to 50 additional difficulty levels available with reinforced enemy units and minor rewards, however, all this additional recklessness will be limited to 75 attempts;
- New! You can now offer your services as mercenaries to complete undefeated difficulty levels as a pair. You need to match the difficulty level of the Lord/Lady to do this. In case of win, instead of a percentage of the gold, the mercenary will also receive the reward for the completed difficulty level. On the additional levels, the mercenary's attempt will be counted regardless of the battle result;
- The composition and number of enemy units at each event level is identical for all Lords and Ladies;
- Winning each level has a valuable reward depending on the enemy unit’s level;
- On the first day, you can only fight the patrols of the first 10 difficulty levels. Every next day, 10 more levels will become available up to level 50 inclusive. On the 6th and 7th day, 20 additional difficulty levels will open, and the final 10 additional battles will open on the 8th day;
- Successful military clans and their Lords/Ladies who distinguished themselves will be additionally rewarded. Rewards allocation will be carried out based on the clans’ final rating, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies. Wins at additional levels are also counted;
- All unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a reward if they brought the clan at least 15 points;
- If Lord or Lady leaves/is evicted from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan, upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited to 3 Lords/Ladies per day;
- The event will last 10 days until May 13 inclusive.
In addition, Warlord Grammith is ready to provide the Leaders’ Guild with his support in the form of granting ordinary or rare units for gold. Moreover, a one-time recruitment of rare and legendary creatures is available. The number of purchasable stacks is limited.
Warlord Grammith promises to celebrate the special successes of combat units by issuing special parts of the Magma Dagger (up to 15 parts) and Heaven Diadem (up to 20 parts) for wins as an additional bonus:
All Lords or Ladies who defeat level 15 will receive a special achievement in their character information. Moreover, the 5,000 most successful leaders will be additionally rewarded with Leaders' Guild troops. There will be no additional rewards not listed in this news:
Reward for all Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
Personal reward for the best 5,000 Lords/Ladies based on the event results:
We wish you more and greater victories!