|It's been pretty turbulent lately in the bandit wastelands. Though by imperial standards, it's never quiet in these godforsaken lands. But with the rise of new young and ambitious gangs, Boss's authority has been shaken a little, especially among the "green" youngsters. The bigger and more massive the colossus, the harder it is to defeat a pesky mosquito. And in an outlaw environment, where only strength is revered, authority is its first priority. And if it suddenly weakened, it must be strengthened urgently. And who else is there to assert oneself on if not on those who are unable to give an answer?|
Brave Lords and Ladies! The border guards have reported a significant increase in raids on peaceful Imperial settlements. The forces of the army detachment are no longer enough to repel the enemy raids. Therefore, Warlord Grammith calls on all those who are not cowards to join the ranks of the fearless Empire's defenders, and help protect its loyal subjects from the insidious cruelty of the robbers. As many innocent lives as possible must be saved!
1) All Lords and Ladies from combat level 5 are invited to participate. Only shop artifacts are allowed, enchantments take no effect;
2) Your starting population is 1000;
3) When defending a village in battle, the Lord or Lady will be joined by civilians at a rate of 10% of the current civilian population;
4) All battles are 1vs1;
5) After a battle, each group of 10 surviving villagers receives a unit of resources, and each surviving building increases the population by 30;
6) Resources can be used to repair buildings, build and repair towers, improve their damage and durability, and add new abilities to them;
7) It cost 10 resources to repair a building and 20 resources to repair a tower;
8) There will be 12 enemy battles available each day, with any unplayed attempts carried over to the next day. You can fight up to 72 battles overall. The last day to complete battles is June 25;
9) Rewards for wins may include creature armaments, shop artifacts, and gold may also be obtained at the end of the defences;
10) Each win will be additionally rewarded with Mercenaries’ Guild points;
11) The Potion of Skill is fully effective;
12) The reward for numbers of wins will be parts of rare artifacts and also elixirs:
for 10 wins: + 1 part and 5 Elixir of restoration;
for 20 wins: + 2 parts;
for 30 wins: +3 parts, 5 Elixir of restoration and Abu-Bakir's Charm for 10 days;
for 40 wins: +4 parts;
for 50 wins: +5 parts and 5 Elixir of restoration;
for 60 wins: +5 parts and stack of rare creatures;
As well as up to 10 parts of Magma Armour according to the results of the event taking into account the personal contribution of each Lord and Lady to the success of the operation.
- The top 75 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will be specially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the points received by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies;
- Clan reward will be received by unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans, if they brought the clan at least 3,000 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is excluded from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan. Upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited by3 Lords or Ladies per day;
Reward for active Lords and Ladies of leading military clans:
Personal reward for the 5,000 best Lords and Ladies based on the event results:
Think carefully about where to place your towers. For example, if you place them on the first line, they will be broken more often; and if you place them further from the enemy, then they will do less damage due to the greater distance. Also, try to move your army forward in order to protect the villagers.
The local guards report about peculiarities in the tactics of the robbers': they try to inflict the greatest damage on the defenders at the beginning of the battle, trying to ignore civilians and buildings as much as possible during the first three turns. But one should not hope that these murderers will spare those who fall under their hot hand on the way to shooters, sorcerers and other priority targets located towards the rear.
Lords and Ladies that attain the highest population numbers at the end will receive generous rewards from the Empire!
Let's defend our villages!