|Summer is a carefree time when the soul yearns for rest. Closer to nature, even better, to the water, something so vast, moving mysterious with alluring blue waves all the way beyond the distant horizon. But an unrestrained heroic spirit never knows peace - and is ready at any given moment to break off into another adventure. Even if there is no pressing danger, just half a hint is enough - and in the distance, black sails are already flying overhead.
Attention, Lords and Ladies! Rumour has it that in the Empireís taverns pirate recruiters have resurfaced, luring travellers into their ranks with tales of easy profit and fast ships, manned by experienced crews. Be careful!
Excerpts from the last revision of the pirate code:
1) Only verified captains from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate in raids, with these raids being carried out in a 1v1 format;
2) The raids take place with only the crew that you can fit on the ship. The rest of the crew will be able to wait out the raids in the tavern;
3) It is worthwhile to consider your target well through your spyglass. If the defenders of the enemy ship are too powerful for your crew, it is better to look for an easier victim. But the easier the victim - the less potential profit;
4) Given the risk of losing enchantments at sea, you should only come to battle in standard shop artifacts. Enchantments have no effect;
5) Remember that unique faction racial abilities wonít work, you are a pirate now! But your talents mostly work in full, and let's also not attempt any magic tricks - the ships have to be patched up for half a year after them. Magic talents should not be chosen, since magic is prohibited on ships. You must embrace the pirate spirit of aggression, therefore unique central talents and the 'concentration' talent will be no more useful than damp gunpowder;
6) Important! No more than 14 successful raids out of 21 available attempts can be carried out per day. Do not flog your crew too hard! Theyíre not horses - and they will die quickly. However any unused attempts are postponed and carry over to the next day(s) . A rested crew is a happy crew and likely to do much more work! (maximum - 126 attempts and 84 wins);
7) The duration of the raid should not exceed 6 days (until July 3rd inclusive), however there will be a maximum of 3 days extra for cleaning up the merchants at sea (you can continue to complete your remaining attempts until July 6th inclusive);
8) Important! After a successful raid you should plunder everything, taking with you anything that glitters, rings, shines and glimmers: silver, creature armaments, mercenary elements, diamonds, and artifacts with reduced durability. However, the rules have changed slightly: first the captain must ensure the loyalty of his crew, and so elements and artifacts will not be available until you have collected 10,000 silver in the crew's kitty ;
9) 1 point of Thieves' Guild or +0.5 point of Hunters' Guild are added for a win;
10) Important! Do not forget about the mercenary market, where you can hire additional crew for silver. The prices of various fighters depend on the demand for them and prices change every hour. And by the way, their service is the highest class! Do you want to get rid of a couple of useless dunces? Go ahead! Get silver at the current rate minus a paltry 2%. Do you want to see everything on offer? Easily! The main thing is not to get carried away, spend time looking for the best deals;
11) If suddenly you have too much silver, it can be spent on a new, more powerful ship or cannon for your plundering;
12) The more powerful the ship, the more crew it will be able to take on board and the more cannons that can be installed on it;
13) The cannonís parameters depend on the level of improvement and the level of the ship's captain. The captainís parameters do not affect the cannonís power;
14) Important! And the main thing to keep in mind is that among pirates it is no longer in vogue to die. Davy Jones will not accept your unwanted souls today. Either be patient or sell them in the market. No more losses of crew in battle!
15) At the end of all raids, Captain Red Beard will reward worthy pirates with artifacts from his own collection, and trade looted silver for fine amounts of gold according to the pirates exchange rate!
16) To keep up morale, Captain Red Beard will issue a bottle of premium rum for your 15th, 30th and 50th wins and the Golden scroll of calling for 75 wins!!
| for 15 wins
| for 30 wins
| for 50 wins
| for 75 wins
One more thing! From the stolen port records it has become known that some Imperial ships are transporting a valuable cargo - parts of Magma Armour and parts of Dark Ring. Plunder as many ships as possible - and you will certainly be able to get some!
for 10 wins: +1 part;
for 20 wins: +2 parts;
for 30 wins: +3 parts;
for 40 wins: +4 parts;
for 60 wins: +5 parts;
for 70 wins: +5 parts;
At the end of the raids, depending on the amount of silver stolen, Red Beard will personally issue up to 10 parts of the Magma Armour.
- The best 75 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will earn special respect among the pirates and will be specially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the plundered silver by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies;
- Unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan reward if they plunder at least 4000 silver;
- If a Lord or Lady leaves/is evicted from a military clan, the clan loses all points scored by the Lord/Lady for this clan; upon re-joining the points will be restored;
- It is prohibited to leave a clan on the last day of the event;
- The recruiting of military clans is limited to 3 per day during the event.
Reward for active Lords or Ladies of leading military clans:
Personal reward for 5,000 best Lords and Ladies based on the event results: