|While the Empire lounged in the light of the traditional holiday season, the guards of its deep frontiers were preparing for the darkness of the underground caves. Everything was ready for the next phase of the rescue operation-just waiting for the intrepid Heroes to inspire the soldiers to take the first step.|
- The scouts in the field, master, - the vampire reported in a gloomy voice to Councilor Feurlis, who only continued to stand still and stare into the darkness, - Now our eyes are everywhere. Nothing escapes their gaze.
- Have the military clans been notified yet? - finally said the necromancer in a calm and measured tone.
- In the process of performing, - the vampire answered briefly.
- Good. I hope they don't question their loyalty to the Empire when it comes to such shady and ungrateful matters.
Brave Lords and Ladies! The received secret message states the beginning of a new stage of rescue operation in the depths of the subterranean depths. The basic principle is unchanged - complete secrecy and no personal armies. However, some nuances and approaches have changed slightly this time.
- The following are allowed to participate in the operation all Lords and Ladies from combat level 5;
- Selected talents do not work;
- Unique racial and faction abilities do not work;
- Only shop artifacts can be worn in battle;
- Enchantments have no effect;
- The starting army of all Lords and Ladies is the same – 4 elite crossbowmen and 10 crusaders;
- A recruited army does not die;
Lords and Ladies can add other troops to their army. Upon a win, the surviving stack and up to 80% of the creatures killed in the stack join the Lord/Lady’s army;
- Units can be upgraded for silver, which can be obtained as compensation for disbanding units. It is not possible to upgrade the starting army;
- Important! If necessary, existing units may be disbanded by allowing them to leave the dungeon immediately. In this case a compensation in silver equal to 95% of the disbanded unit's power will be paid. Disbanding units may only be done if there are at least 3 more units remaining;
- New! The improved scouting system now allows you to detect two likely targets at once. But you can attack only one of them to choose from;
- Searching for easier and more difficult opponents is available; the number of searches is limited until the next battle. The more difficult the enemy, the more powerful the squad of allies can join you;
- Important! The option to ignore certain captives is available, in which case they will not be found in a certain number of subsequent searches. Due to the increase in the number of available targets, two detected squads are now ignored at once;
- You can get creature artifacts for winning battles;
- At the end of the operation The Empire will award gold to all Lords and Ladies, who have won at least one victory;
- Upon reaching an army power of 200,000every 5th win will be additionally rewarded by a random element;
- Upon reaching an army power of 250,000 each victory will be additionally rewarded hunter's Guild points;
- Upon reaching an army power of 600,000 each victory will be additionally rewarded mercenary guild points;
- Upon reaching an army power of 950,000 each victory will be additionally rewarded battle potions,which can be transferred, sold on the market, or used to get a boost in parameters for a day:
- In a day it is possible to gain Up to 12 wins, unachieved wins are carried over to the next day (84 wins max.);
- Important! In the battles of the first day (the first 12 victories) you can meet only units of creatures of the 1st level. In the second day's battles (from 13th to 24th victory) only Level 2 creatures will be encountered, and so on up to and including the 7th day. The level of creatures encountered depends only on the current number of victories;
- Important: You can attach one type of creature no more than 4 times. After that, they will stop appearing to you;
- Important! Because of the danger of falling under the influence of mysterious whispers from the darkness, being underground is limited to 18 attempts per day, The remaining attempts are carried over to the next day (maximum of 126 attempts);
- The rescue operation will last only 7 days plus three days for the end of battles, up to and including March 19.
Attention! Please remember, because of a sufficiently high level of danger in such gloomy depths, you should not even hope to meet troops of cowardly Tribal Goblins there. Even if it seems to you that from the next corner their pleas for help are heard - do not believe it, this is just an illusion. Better focus on your goal, for the personal successes of each Lord or Lady will be additionally encouraged by parts of a special artifacts:
for 10 victories: 2 parts;
for 20 victories: 3 parts;
for 30 victories: 4 parts;
for 40 victories: 5 parts;
for 60 victories: 6 parts.
As well as up to 15 pieces of Magma Cloak based on the results of the award, taking into account everyone's personal contribution to the success of the operation. A maximum of 35 pieces of Magma Cloak and 20 pieces of the Imperial Boots can be obtained for this event.
A full artifact is automatically assembled if 100 pieces are available. This artifact can not be used or rented, but can be transferred for repair or to install modifiers.
- The top 75 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will be specially rewarded. Awarding will be based on the final clan ranking, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the indicators of the power of the recruited army 100 the best Lords or Ladies of the clan;
- Unblocked Lords or Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan award if they bring 60,000 or more points to the clan;
- If a Lords or Lady quits/is expelled from a combat clan, the clan loses all of the Lords/Lady’s points for that clan; if he re-joins, the points will be returned;
- It will be forbidden to leave the clan on the last day of the event;
- Admission to military clans during the event is limited to three Lords or Ladies per day;
- Important! Lords or Ladies who hold more than 42 victories will not be able to join any military clan until the end of the event.
Reward for active Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
A personal award for the top 5,000 Lords and Ladies based on event results:
Heroes who have amassed the most armies at the end of the quest will be generously rewarded.
Come on, let's search!