|"We’ve been crossing paths often, haven’t we?" Councilor Feurlis addresses you steadily, speaking with a slight air of mystery. "Most people tend to avoid those in my line of work. Everyone has something to hide. The question is, are their secrets worth keeping?" The necromancer takes a long pause, directing an empty stare at you. "I have a request for you, one that is both personal and discreet. I’m undertaking a project that requires certain new, err, tools. An old fellow that owed me has shared some curious information, which I need to have verified. My spy will do that, but he needs a bodyguard – protection detail, to be more precise. The journey will take you through some rough lands, so a local guide will be waiting there to navigate you through the terrain and the dangers. Let me know if you can oblige."|
Lords and Ladies, valiant leaders! Councilor Feurlis is preparing a secret sortie to distant lands, known only to be severely cold and mysteriously dark. You are asked to send a small group of followers from your Leaders’ Guild, which will meet a secret local guide and proceed forward with the mission.
- Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 or above are invited to participate.
- You can only use followers from your Leaders’ Guild reserve.
- Your Leaders’ Guild level determines your leadership limit.
- Combat takes place without your character, disregarding your artifacts and faction skills. After you’ve placed your troops on the battlefield, you may activate automated combat.
- You will not receive any XP or faction skill points for the battles, and the durability of any worn artifacts will not decrease.
- There are 50 main levels of enemies, plus 50 additional levels with more difficult enemies and minor rewards. You will be limited to 75 attempts when completing the 50 additional levels.
- The enemy armies consist of the same type of troops and the same numbers of troops for players of the same combat level.
- For defeating each enemy you will receive a reward depending on the enemy’s difficulty.
- Only the first 10 levels are available on day 1. Every new day will make 10 more enemies available, up to level 50. Days 6 and 7 will each open 20 additional levels. The final 10 battles will become available on day 8.
- Your key goals are to meet with the local guide and to help Feurlis’s spy accomplish his mission.
- Important! According to the information available, the local guide is a seasoned warrior who is skilled in throwing heavy projectiles and knowledgeable in Chaos, Holy and Nature magic. Caution should be exercised in dealing with him.
- Important! Your guide’s abilities and parameters will be determined by what he does in battle. It will not be possible to improve his skills and magic mastery to the maximum within this sortie. As such, you should think carefully about how you use the guide in each battle.
- Important! After clearing level 31, you will get a chance to reset your progress and your guide’s abilities and start from the beginning again. Your maximum cleared level will not be reset if you choose to do this, but you will get no rewards for clearing levels you had cleared before. A maximum of two resets will be possible.
- Successful military clans and their members will receive special rewards according to the final clan rankings, which will be based on the final score equaling the sum of the maximum cleared levels of the top 100 members of the clan. Wins at additional levels are factored into these final scores.
- All members of military clans will receive their clan’s reward if they earn 15 or more points for their clan.
- If a player leaves or is kicked out of their military clan, the clan will lose all the points earned by that player. If the player rejoins their clan, the clan will get their points back.
- Players may not leave their clans on the last day of the event and until the rewards are given out.
- Military clans may invite no more than three members per day while the event lasts.
- The event will last for 10 days, through June 7 inclusive.
Using your influence and authority, you can enlist the support of additional common or uncommon followers for a price in gold. What's more, you will be able to one-time hire a limited number of rare and epic followers.
Successful completion of this event will also reward you with up to 15 parts of Magma Ring and up to 20 parts of Heaven Dagger:
All lords and ladies whose followers defeat enemy level 15 will add a unique achievement to their profile. The top 5,000 leaders will also earn the loyalty of new Leaders’ Guild followers. There will be no additional rewards other than those listed here.
The members of the top military clans will receive these rewards:
The top 5,000 leaders will receive these rewards:
Dispatch your troops!