|A barbarian tent shrouded in wondrous magic on the very outskirts of the Ungovernable Steppe, enveloped in a mysterious haze both outside and in. Some strange allure led here, akin to the whispers of alarmed spirits. Suddenly the ringing of bells was heard, which was reflected in a marvelous echo inside dwindling consciousness, and then the gaze caught the smooth dancing movements of the chief shaman. The smokey haze immediately became thicker, giving off a bitter smell like the sadness of parting with the native land on which many generations of ancestors were born and laid to rest… A blow to the tambourine promptly broke this ghostly thread, leaving only the fear of the one, who has recently been praised. The gazes of those still loyal to him burn the mark of traitors on the backs of the deserters… A few more rhythmic blows echoed in the mind with a sharp and unpleasant pain. Their sound was like the drums of war, meaningless and merciless. The spirit of death hovering above the field of endless battle, reaping a rich harvest with the swings of his scythe. The lands were in flames. They seem familiar: exactly here many generations of ancestors were born and laid to rest, but now there are not even those left who were faithful to him - the one they praised. He didn’t come, he didn’t hear their pleas. He was confined by the shadows of his own lost war. Losing his gift of hearing the whispers of spirits… A cold touch on the forehead abruptly dispelled all the visions. The shaman’s fingers soaked with ritual blood, fluidly slipped down the face bestowing the blessing of the spirits and the clarity of understanding their plea.|
Lords and Ladies! The tribal spirits are calling to you, asking for aid. The flames of a senseless war touched distant, but once native lands. An army of volunteers needs to be gathered, who have not yet forgotten their duty to the ancestors. In order to save everyone who has not yet been engulfed by the fire.
1) All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 and above are allowed to participate in shop artifacts. Artifact enchantments have no effect..
2) Personal armies are not available - each Lord and Lady will receive an initial Tribal army.
3) Talents, faction abilities and magic do not work, instead each Lord and Lady will receive a preset of Tribal talents. The Potion of Skill is activated automatically. For some battles it is recommended to think about the distribution of parameters into knowledge to be able to use the tribal battle rituals.
4) The enemy will be a force of robbers, which will be presented as 6 battles of varying difficulty in each attempt. You can fight only one enemy choice per level.
5) The number and tier of Tribal units depends on the difficulty of chosen enemies, which in case of victory can be summoned under your command.
6) In case of your defeat, your army does not die, and the list of opponents is updated.
7) The main goal is to summon as many faction units as possible and to staff an army of the greatest power.
8) Each day you will be able to achieve up to 12 victories out of 24 possible attempts, the maximum number of wins is 72, and the maximum number of attempts is 144. Unspent battles are carried over to the following days.
9) The event will last 6 days, +3 days to end fights until 22 November inclusively.
10) All skill points received in battles will be credited to the Tribal faction.
11) As a reward creature artifacts, diamonds, elements, creatures in reserve, summoning scrolls and parts of creature stacks in reserve can be obtained for victories in battles.
12) Each victory will additionally be rewarded with gold and Mercenaries’ or Hunters’ Guild points.
13) On top of that, the tribal spirits will bestow special gifts in the form of fragments of Fear Scythe (up to 25 pieces), as well as – Fear Robe (up to 20 pieces):
- The top 75 military clans and all their active members will be specially rewarded. Awarding will be based on the final clan ranking, where the final result will be equal to the total power of the called-up army of Top 100 Lords and Ladies of the clan.
- All unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will be rewarded if they bring at least 500 points.
- If a Lord or Lady quits/is evicted from a military clan, the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for that clan; if they rejoin, the points will be returned.
- It will be impossible to leave one’s military clan on the last day of the event and until the event rewards have been given out.
- From the second day of the event and onwards, military clans may admit no more than three players per day while the event lasts.
- Important! Once you reach over 36 wins, you will be temporarily unable to join any military clan while the event lasts.
Reward for active members of top-ranking military clans:
Personal reward for the best 5,000 Lords and Ladies based on event results:
Lords and Ladies who summoned the most powerful army under their command will be additionally rewarded with an achievement and an artifact personally from the hands of the chief shaman!
Respond to the call of the spirits!