|These rules apply only to the “Queries and help” forum section.|
1. These rules complement the Main forum rules and govern only this forum section.
2. Your topic’s title should briefly reflect its main point. Don’t use all caps or all special symbols in topic titles; this is subject to a long-lasting forum ban.
3. Do not start new topics asking "Where has my topic gone?", "Who has removed my topic?", "Topics are disappearing...", etc. If your topic has been deleted, there must have been a valid reason.
4. If you have a question for the administration concerning a penalty or ban, contact the Secretary (https://www.lordswm.com/pl_info.php?id=4) or the Appeal Committee (https://www.lordswm.com/clan_info.php?id=6500). If you are unable to do so on your own, whether due to a low combat level or for any other reason, wait until you reach the minimum required level or ask a friend or clan mate for help. Requests to the Administration via this forum section will NOT get a response.
5. This forum section does not provide support concerning diamonds. For diamond purchases please refer to the topic "Frequently Asked Questions about Donations and Diamonds" (https://www.lordswm.com/forum_messages.php?tid=1939971). If you still have questions after reading that, please direct them to the Dealer (https://www.lordswm.com/pl_info.php?id=7).
6. This forum section does not answer questions like "How do I play as a level 5 Barbarian?" or "Can I defeat 555 Archers in a hunt?". For additional information on neutral creatures, spells, guilds and other topics, consult external game resources such as http://help.ordenmira.ru
For strategical advice on playing with a certain faction, see General game forum topics entitled "All about Knight/Necromancer/Wizard/etc."
7. Do not under any circumstances insult or mock others in this forum section. Sarcastic, bitter and otherwise unfriendly comments are subject to a long-lasting forum ban. If you cannot answer someone’s question or have nothing to add to the discussion, please avoid posting.
8. Do not ‘up’ a topic while it’s still on the first page of the section.
9. Please read the FAQ (https://www.lordswm.com/forum_messages.php?tid=1923781) before starting a new topic. There’s a good chance your question has already been answered.
10. After a question has been answered adequately, a forum moderator (or, ideally, the topic starter) will close the topic.
In general, topics will be closed in the following circumstances:
1. The question has been answered (main requirement).
1.1. The topic has been inactive for a while.
1.2. The topic is being flooded with irrelevant comments or a flame war is going on.
1.3. The topic doesn’t comply with the rules of this forum section.
Remember that for urgent questions, you can try to get help via chat in the Inquiry room (https://www.lordswm.com/frames.php)