| Forums-->Complaints and applications - Finance and others-->
Back to topics list
|Readme first! Local Rules
Before starting topics or posting comments in this forum section, please read and follow these rules:
1. If a complaint does not concern you directly, do not post in the topic. Third-party comments are allowed only if they provide additional evidence relevant to the complaint or replace a link to the full battle log with an easy-to-read ‘battlechat’ link. Arguments, speculation and other irrelevant comments are subject to a 24 hour forum ban.
2. If you would like to report a private message, contact the Insults character. To forward a private message that contains insults, foul language, malicious links, etc., click Reply and replace the recipient’s nickname with ‘Insults’.
3. Do not duplicate your complaints or ‘up’ them by posting meaningless comments. If your topic has been locked, your request has been processed and the case is closed.
4. If you have a question for the administration about a previously resolved issue or a different question, contact the Secretary. Violating this rule is subject to a 24 hour forum ban.
5. When lodging a complaint, make sure to provide relevant links such as a battle log, the nickname of the player you are reporting, an excerpt from the transfer log, etc. To ensure your complaint is processed quickly, include a clear and concise description of the issue you’re complaining about.
6. Please do not report comments made by neutral creatures in battle. They are not meant to insult anyone nor can their behavior be modified.
7. If an auction bid suddenly goes up by a large amount, this is not necessarily anyone cheating. It is one of the way auctions work. For more details about auctions: https://www.lordswm.com/help.php?section=27.
8. Any request that you add to your battle challenge are optional. It may or may not be respected by your potential opponent, and if not, this is not a violation of game rules.
9. Temporary alliances in “free-for-all” combat are allowed. If two or more players join forces to eliminate another, this is not a violation of game rules. However, keep in mind that this rule does not permit group combat with your secondary character or multiple characters playing on the same PC.
10. Clan descriptions are not and cannot be protected by copyright. Complaints of similar or identical clan descriptions will be ignored. Official clans are an exception to this rule. Emulating an official clan or an administrator is prohibited.
11. If you’ve been fined 1 gold, treat it as a warning meant to encourage you to follow the rule(s) cited in the fine. A multi-login is when two or more characters log in to the game from the same PC. This style of play imposes certain requirements on both characters (including certain statements in their profiles, being prohibited from group combat together, and others; for more details see general game rules - https://www.lordswm.com/help.php?section=5).
12. Only the victim(s) of a violation may lodge complaints.
13. The sharing of hunt rewards is optional, i.e. if you helped someone out on a hunt, they are not obliged to share the money with you, and vice versa neither are you. Any complaints of failure to share hunt rewards will be ignored, even if the other player promised to share during battle chat.
14. Tournament battles are not replayed without an official announcement in game news.
15. This is NOT a venue for forum debates. There are moderators assigned to monitor this section. If you would like to complain about a moderator, contact the Secretary directly via a private message.
16. If your topic is still open, avoid posting new ones – add to your open topic instead.
17. The game administration is not here to help you retaliate against people. Investigating each complaint takes time. If you’ve witnessed a violation, go ahead and lodge a complaint, but please do not purposefully seek out violations and report players excessively. Players who attempt to exact revenge against someone, e.g. posting topics saying "So-and-so has been a bad boy, investigate him!", risk being banned.
Q: I have a main character and a secondary one. Can I swap them? My secondary will become my main and vice versa.
A: You can, but most likely your current main character will be blocked. By becoming a secondary character, he/she will still have a history of transfers, repairs, loans, etc. which secondary characters are not allowed to have.
Q2: OK, then can I transfer everything from my main to my secondary, have my main blocked and play on only with my secondary?
Ŕ2: No, you may not. Both characters will be blocked.
Q: Someone gave me X money/resources/items and:
a) I don’t know who this person is, it’s just a gift from out of nowhere; or
b) this person is my friend but I didn’t know gift value is limited (see the game rules); or
c) I didn’t even notice someone gave me something.
Why am I being fined for the value of this gift?
A: Easy come, easy go. The fine is equal to what you received. If you ever receive a transfer that is improper, erroneous or fraudulent (a result of a fraud or account hack), make sure to return it to the sender or to the Empire character.
|closed by Čěďĺđč˙ (2015-11-09 15:30:14)