|Before all the strangeness of the recent pilgrimage to the past could be forgotten, shoulder to shoulder with the priests of the Sun Cult, one of the miraculous survivors of those events once again recieved a letter from the court magician.|
Having run his eyes thoroughly over the text of the letter, the grey-haired dwarf took a deep breath and slowly began to dress again in campaign armor, within which the smell of the sea had not even had time to dissipate. No matter how much the Lord of the Empire refused to get involved in such adventures, his thirst for adventure still took its toll - and soon he was standing at the door of the palace laboratory, carrying his hand in readiness to knock.
"Come in, my friend!" The sudden voice of Abu-Bakir immediately interrupted the dwarf's knock, discouraging him for a moment.
"The magicians..." The Dwarf barely mumbled under his nose and opened the unlocked door.
"It's good to see you in good health!" The magician continued, interrupting the words of the dwarf's greeting and forcing him to bow his head silently.
"Shouldn't we get down to business, Master?"
"Eh, the impatience of youth.." said the magician unexpectedly, in spite of the clear grey beard of his guest. By his standards, however, the dwarf was indeed still very young.
The sorcerer himself continued, saying "Have you heard any word of the presence of recruiters from the Sun Cult in taverns?"
"Have they returned?" Asked the Dwarf a little frightenedly, looking around.
"Don't worry, they're not in your heart" Abu-Bakir grinned, "I'm afraid until the curse is broken, we're all on the same page for them. That's why they're preparing again to perform the ritual of opening the portal to the past and sending new pilgrims"
"Let me ask you, Master" the notes of curiosity and doubt have crept into the voice of the Dwarf, "Can they just open the portals to the past like that? Without crystals? No constellations? Where did they get such power from?"
"That's a good question..." The wizard replied, for the first time in the conversation, interrupting his business and meeting the visitor's gaze, "Do you think they could have done all this without invisible help from outside?" The wizard's voice was low and mysterious, generating a whole heap of thoughts, when suddenly a friendly smile appeared on his face again, "Think about it during the hike" Abu-Bakir was already about to return to his affairs, when suddenly he froze half a turn and turned to the Dwarf again, "Oh yes, and don't forget to grab the crystal beacon from the sarcophagus in his "tomb". He is the key to everything."
Slightly confused by the raging stream of thoughts, the dwarf only silently turned away and went to the nearest tavern in search of mysterious recruiters.
Lords and Ladies! recruiters from the Sun Cult are once again seen in the Empire's taverns. They still do not show any aggression, but only share stories about a new pilgrimage through the lands of the past. The court magician of Abu Bakir urges that they be unobtrusively contacted and agree to help carry out their plans.
- All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 and above are invited;
- Fights with sentinels of the past are carried out in 1x1 PvE format;
- Only artifacts from the Artifact shop may be used, enchantments have no effect;
- Initial army is the same for everyone;
- Itís possible to bribe local robbers with looted silver and recruit them into your army.
- The higher the stakes, the more they are willing to join the raids, therefore the number of potential robber recruits will increase with the passage of difficulty levels;
- The amount of silver depends on the defeated opponentís difficulty level;
- At each difficulty level there will be a choice up to four opponents; each can be defeated only once.
- The main jackpot is at combat level 50; combat levels 51-60 (optional and of INCREASED difficulty) are bonus levels with some SMALL rewards and a single choice of opponent for those who wish to test themselves;
- Raids will last for 8 days, until January 30 inclusive;
- On the first day only armies of the 10 initial difficulty levels are available to attack; each day after that, 10 more levels will become available;
- During the raids, you can fight a completed difficulty level to loot more silver, if necessary or if bloodlust takes over you;
- For defeating the village defenders you can get points from the Mercenaries' Guild/Huntersí Guild, gold, creature armaments, diamonds, scrolls of calling, Leaders Guild creature stacks, parts of creature stacks and even parts of Dark amulet, but no more than once at each difficulty level;
- The best 50 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies will receive a special tribute and share of the general award. The share will be defined on the basis of total clan rating, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum completed number of difficulty levels for all Lords and Ladies in that clan;
- Unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan reward if they bring the clan 15 points or more;
- If a Lord or Lady leaves/is evicted from a military clan, the clan loses all points scored by the Lord/Lady; upon re-joining the points will be restored;
- It is prohibited to leave a clan on the last day of the event;
- Admission to military clans is limited up to 3 Lords or Ladies per day;
- For the 30 best Heroes who will win the least number of fights before the victory over the 50th level, the priests have prepared a symbolic distinctive artifact "Cat Figurine" and an achievement (award for those who will win the 50th level with the least number of repeated battles at already passed levels of difficulty);
- In addition, the priests of the Sun Cult will recognise all those who defeat difficulty level 12 with a memorable artifact.The durability of the artifact depends only on the maximum defeated level of difficulty.
There will not be additional awards other than those mentioned in this news.
During the event, Lords and Ladies will be able to receive up to 45 parts of Dark amulet, and additionally up to 10 parts if their military clan takes a top place!
Reward for active Heroes of leading battle clans: