|Grammith’s troubled look was constantly running from side to side, and his hand did not let go of the sword’s hilt sticking out from the sheath. Even when he was already here, at the site of the ritual, the Warlord still did not understand why the hell Abu-Bakir was impatient to drag himself into such a tiresome wilderness on this gloomy evening - to the very border of the imperial lands and the endless bandit wastelands. Interestingly, such oddities are inherent in all court magicians, or is it only the Empire that was so lucky? Suddenly, Grammith’s extensive thoughts were interrupted, and his eyes were attracted by the bright shine of the wondrous crystal that Abu-Bakir took from his bag. The charming magic of the primordial Holly imprisoned in a crystal for a few moments gave the Warlord a feeling of absolute sense of peace, but the soldier's vigilance immediately returned him to a dark reality. The knight was about to warn the magician about the danger of attracting undue attention to them, when suddenly, as soon as the shining crystal touched the ground in the center of the pattern laid out of ordinary crystals, a bright flash of light consumed all the space around them. And after a moment, the outlines of the surrounding world began to return again, but in completely different colors. The abundantly crushed and slightly yellowed grass seemed to come to life again, colored in emerald green tones. From heaven the rays of the midday sun fell on her, although a moment ago a gloomy evening reigned here. Looking around in surprise, the Warlord noticed that a little further away the area still remained the same, but the flows of magic continued to smoothly diverge in different directions, transforming it more and more. Stranger things soon began to take shape - the outlines of unusual buildings and fortress walls with painfully familiar standards. And then those to whom they belong appeared - the soldiers of the Sun Knights, lined up in orderly ranks in full combat gear, as if they were about to embark on a military campaign.|
- What does all this mean? - Grammith asked sharply, in an alarmed voice, turning his gaze to the court magician.
Without waiting for an answer, the knight suddenly heard the ringing sounds of the steps of approaching footsteps - and immediately grabbed the sword, already brandishing it, but the staff of Abu-Bakir, quickly exposed in front of Grammith, restrained the instinctive impulse of the Warlord.
- My Lord! Master! - respectfully bowed his head. The guardsman of the Sun Knights, waiting until they finally pay attention to him, - the troops have successfully occupied this staging ground - and are ready to march. Unfortunately, several of our brothers dared to oppose the wisdom of the Sun Dogmas - and deserted, stealing valuable artifacts and holy relics. However, they hardly managed to get far - they will certainly be overtaken by the spear of justice of our sacred march through these lands of lawlessness! My Lord,- the guardsman finished his report, awaiting further orders, but the Warlord only turned his gaze, puzzled, at the court magician.
- My Lord is in a sour mood today, - Abu-Bakir said with a friendly smile on his face, - Expect the imminent arrival of the elite Sun Lords and Ladies.
Obediently bowing his head, the guardsman turned and walked away, and the smile on the face of the court magician became even wider. Returning his gaze to the Warlord, the magician immediately read in his eyes an even greater misunderstanding, smoothly growing into a demand for immediate answers.
- Come on, my friend - I will explain everything, - said Abu-Bakir in a calm voice, heading towards the command tent with the image of the Sun Knights emblem.
Lords and Ladies! The court magician Abu-Bakir encourages everyone to take part in his new magical experiment, leading the crusade of the mysterious Sun Knights. Warlord Grammith, in turn, believes that, despite all the oddities of this experiment, this can be an excellent opportunity to thoroughly study the military strategy and tactics of this faction.
- All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 and above are invited;
- Allowed ammunition for ordinary battles - artifacts from the shop (AFS), enchantments do not work;
- Recommended ammunition for battles with superior enemy forces - artifacts without any enchantment restrictions (FFA), however, the battle with shop artifacts without enchantments is not allowed;
- The use of a personal troops is prohibited, instead, an initial castle and troops of the Sun Knights will be issued under the command of each Lord or Lady;
- Magic, talents and racial abilities don’t work, however, the Sun Knights guarantee full access to the talents, racial abilities and spells of their faction;
- The battles will take place outside the Empire in the wild wastelands;
- The main goal of the campaign is to get to the sacred portal, passing a crusade through the lands of bandits and robbers, presented in the form of 30 main difficulty levels;
- After defeating the enemy on the 30th difficulty level and reaching the portal, you can take part in additional battles to defend him from the advancing enemy forces. The number of battles on additional difficulty levels is unlimited, and the rewards for winning them are insignificant;
- To successfully complete the main campaign (map), you will need to buy new buildings in the castle, hire new creatures and equip them with creature armaments of the Sun Knights;
- The additional campaign goals will be presented in the form of battles for silver, for glory points and the search for creature armaments;
- Battles for silver will be held according to the rules of ambushes, against the caravans of smugglers. The gained silver can be spent on improving your own castle and recruiting new troops;
- The battles for glory points will take place against the robber armies who have captured local settlements and abandoned castles. The Glory Points increase your authority among the locals. As your glory increases, the more troops you can hire;
- Battles to find creature armaments will take place in the format of hunting enemy squads of individual creatures with a specific artifact;
- Also, for every 4 defeats during this event, one stimulating battle will become available against a small enemy army. The reward for the battle will be 2,000 silver. Be careful, because the bandits are unlikely to fight honestly;
- Ordinary battles and battles with superior enemy forces are mutually exclusive. After defeating an ordinary opponent, his reinforced counterpart will become inaccessible - and vice versa;
- All battles are the same for all Lords or Ladies of the same combat level;
- After the buildings’ construction, a certain number of troops will be available to you, the next day a few more, according to their growth and so on during the first 7 days;
- It is not recommended to upgrade buildings before the 3rd day of the campaign in order not to waste silver;
- On the first day, you can only advance up to the 5th difficulty level on the map, inclusive. Every next day, 5 more difficulty levels will become available;
- Every day, 6 levels for each of the additional tasks are available (up to 42 tasks), undefeated levels are transferred to the next day;
- For the main battle victories, you can get silver, glory points, Guild points, gold, creature armaments, diamonds, troops to the reserve, scrolls of calling, parts of stacks to the reserve, as well as parts of the Dark Bow and Dark Dagger;
- Wins in additional battles can bring points to the Thieves Guild, Hunters or Watcher’s Guild;
- The crusade will last 10 days until October 15 inclusive, after which the magic of the experiment will dissipate;
- At the end of the Crusade, the Empire will distinguish with a trophy artifact and a special achievement every Lord or Lady who manages to overcome the 7th difficulty level on the map. The durability of the artifact will depend on the maximum defeated main difficulty level (maximum durability for the 30th difficulty level!);
- There will be no additional rewards not mentioned in this news.
During this event, you can get up to 45 pieces of the Dark Bow and up to 20 pieces of the Dark Dagger. Don't miss this opportunity!
- The best 50 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will be specially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out on the basis of the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 clan Lords/Ladies;
- Unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan reward if they bring the clan 10 points or more;
- If a Lord or Lady leaves/is evicted from a military clan, the clan loses all points scored by the Lord/Lady for this clan; upon re-joining the points will be restored;
- It is prohibited to leave a clan on the last day of the event (important);
- Invitation to military clans is limited up to 3 Lords or Ladies per day (important);
Reward for active Lords or Ladies of leading military clans: