|Few people know, but whilst the magicians of Sun City are famous for their wonderful inventions and magical skills, they possess perhaps the most complicated system of bureaucracy in the entire Empire. So, six months had passed since the council of magicians intervened in the experiment with the time portal, which had got out of Abu-Bakir's control, and the long-awaited meeting was finally convened in urgent order by a simplified procedure. However, judging by the tone of the general conversation, one might have got the impression that it was not the council calling for the court magician to answer, but quite the opposite. It seems to me that many of you have forgotten a little about what lies at the heart of our teachings, - Abu-Bakir said with undisguised reproach in his voice as soon as he was given the final word, All of you, the greatest minds of our people, once did unthinkable things that moved magical science forward, realising centuries of progress in a matter of years! You were threatened with exile or worse, but you continued to follow what you believed in - and became what you are now - in the voice of the wizard a moment of admiration sneaked in, but was immediately dispelled - Book theorists and fatalists!|
Even the sounding echo of Abu-Bakir's last words did not have time to slacken completely, as the whole hall was filled with disgruntled cries of indignant magicians. And not all of them were outraged by the speech of the court magician, because he only voiced the fact that the progressive part of the council had been sitting in his head for many years, but out of a sense of tact no one dared to voice these thoughts out loud. The situation continued to heat up, smoothly moving into a chaotic dispute between everyone - and only two of those present continued to remain completely calm, looking at each other closely. It was the very culprit of the event and the Archmagician Sorish, who was in charge of this meeting. He, unlike the rest of the attendees, knew perfectly well what was really at the root of the situation, and understood that Abu-Bakir would not stop the banning of the council, contrary to all Cyrus' warnings. And yet, this formality had to be respected.
Quiet! - In an unnaturally loud voice exclaimed Sorish, hitting his staff on the marble floor, after which the room gradually fell to silence - So, all parties spoke out. I propose to make a verdict. Who is in favour of condemning the further continuation of experiments with time portals?! With a dozen hands immediately swung up, and then a few more joining them a little less strongly. The governor's eye was covered with a magic veil for a moment, recording the exact result of the vote, according to the strict requirements of protocol, after which he said again: Who is against this decision?! And after a few moments, it was quite expected that the same number of hands was raised for him. Absolute silence hung in the hall. Realising the irony of the situation, Sorish even smiled a little somewhere in his heart, but, after a short pause, slowly raised his hand, tilting the scale in favor of Abu-Bakir. The archmage would sincerely hoped that he would not come to regret this decision, but something told him that this hope will not justify itself. The court magician had no hope - he simply knew that his case should be completed, even if the council had opposed it. Otherwise, he would not have prepared the ritual of opening a new portal even before his arrival here.
Lords and Ladies, the court magician Abu-Bakir reports the opening of a new portal of time! Anyone from the 5th combat level can join the scientific expedition in the past in order to protect it from the aggression of local residents. The main thing is to remember that traveling to the past can have irreparable consequences in the present, try not to make mistakes!
Features of the Portal of Time:
1) Lords of combat level 5 or above are allowed to participate. Only shop artifacts are allowed; enchantments have no effect;
2) Character talents, faction skills and unique racial abilities have no effect, and neither can you take your army into the battle nor cast spells;
3) In combat, you’ll recruit a new set of creatures, just for the Portal of Time. A minimum of 250 crystals is required for access to the portal and will be issued to everyone wishing to attend;
4) Creatures in the army can be combined in any way and they can belong to one or more factions. Their availability is defined by having enough crystals of time to recruit them;
5) When recruiting creatures of different factions, morale is decreased. However, building the "Hall of Unity" prevents any decrease in morale when recruiting creatures across factions;
6) To cast magical spells, you need to unlock the appropriate magic guild; all spells from each magic school are unlocked at expert level.
Combat briefing and mission of the expedition:
1) The battles with the Sentinels of the Past will take place in the format 2 vs 2;
2) For every victory you can earn; creature armaments, mercenary guild elements, artifacts with reduced durability along with a number of Crystals of Time;
3) The number of Crystals gained depends on battle difficulty. Initially 5 difficulty levels are available, from 1 to 5 - and you can start from any one. When you defeat level 5, five additional levels become available, from 1 to 10. When you defeat level 10, you will move on to levels 5 through 15, and so on;
4) During your journey through the Portal of Time, you can win no more than 3 battles at any level;
5)The advantageous location of the stars in the sky suggest the Portal will last only 6 days until December 3 inclusive (+3 days for finish battles, until December 6 inclusive);
6) Abu-Bakir guarantees safe return from the Past for all Lords and Ladies, but limits the number of time travels to 8 per day (max 12 attempts per day). Unused travels accumulate (maximum number of attempts - 72, maximum number of victories - 48);
7) The Empire will generously reward the Lords and Ladies who have collected the greatest number of crystals.
And in order to emphasize the special importance of this expedition, the personal successes of each lord or lady will further be encouraged by the rewarding of parts of a special artifact:
For victory on the 10th level of difficulty: +3 parts;
For victory on the 20th level of difficulty: +5 parts;
For victory on the 30th level of difficulty: +6 parts;
For victory on the 40th level of difficulty: +7 parts;
In addition, up to 30 parts of the Heaven diadem will be rewarded, according to the results, taking into account the personal contribution of each Lord or Lady to the success of the expedition.
If you can collect 100 parts of the artifact, you will be granted from the fragments, a fully-fledged artifact. This artifact cannot be transferred for use or rent, but it can be transferred for repairing or enchanting.
Successful military clans and their distinguished Lords and Ladies will be especially well rewarded. The award will be based on the final clan rating, where the final result will be the sum of crystals obtained in clan battles by the best 100 Heroes of the clan;
- Clan members’ score will contribute towards the clan score if they contribute at least 400 points to the clan.
- If the hero is evicted or leaves his military clan, the clan would lose his contribution to the score. If the same member re-joins, the lost points are returned.
- Players will not be able to leave their military clan on the last day on the event.
- Military clans can accept no more than 3 players per day while the event lasts.
Reward for active Heroes of leading battle clans:
Personal award for 2,500 best Heroes according to the results of the event:
Allocate Crystals of Time »»»
Travel back in Time »»»
Good luck fighting the Sentinels of the Past!