|So the Empire dressed in New Year's decorations - and after the unexpected guests who dared to disturb the peace of the inhabitants of the border settlements, the one who was quite expected also showed up. While the glorious Lords and Ladies hold firm distant boundary from the robbers’ raids, their loyal followers were preparing for an even more distant journey - to the frosty lands to the very lair of the Grinch, where his cowardly shadow again rose from non-existence and began to spin its intrigues. Well, let the already traditional New Year's adventure begin!|
Lords and Ladies, glorious leaders! New Year is already very close, which means that the traditional New Year's enemy is lurking somewhere nearby. His shadow reappeared in the place of its last year's defeat and with even greater anger began to brood over insidious plans. But they are not destined to come true, since the Leaders Guild does not sleep and is always ready to repulse the enemy!
- All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 and above are invited;
- Engaging the enemy is allowed only by the forces of the followers from the Leaders Guild;
- Leadership restrictions for each Lord/Lady are equal to the restrictions of his/her current guild level;
- Battles take place without artifacts, skills and the participation of the Lord/Lady himself/herself. After placing the units, if desired, you can activate automatic combat;
- Lords/Ladies will not gain experience and skills in these battles, and artifacts will not wear out;
- A total of 50 main difficulty levels of enemy stacks are available;
- There will also be up to 50 additional difficulty levels available with reinforced enemy units and minor rewards, however all this additional recklessness will be limited to 50 attempts;
- The composition and number of enemy units at each event level are the same for all Lords and Ladies;
- Meeting with the Grinch is expected on 30+ difficulty levels;
- Victory over each level has a valuable reward depending on the level;
- On the first day, you can only fight the enemies of the first 10 difficulty levels. Every next day, 10 more levels will become available up to level 50 inclusive. Additional battles will become available on the 6th day - and will be limited only by the number of attempts;
- Successful military clans and Lords/Ladies who distinguished themselves in them will be especially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies. Wins at additional levels are also counted;
- All unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a reward if they brought the clan at least 15 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is excluded from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan, upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited to 3 Lords/Ladies per day;
- The event will last 10 days until January 3 inclusive.
In addition, Warlord Grammith is ready to provide the Leaders’ Guild with his support in the form of issuing ordinary or rare units for gold. Moreover, a one-time recruitment of rare and legendary creatures is available. The number of stacks is limited.
The Empire counts on the success of this operation, and therefore will hand over parts of special artifacts (up to 20 parts each):
All Lords or Ladies who defeat level 15 will receive a special achievement in their character information. There will be no additional rewards not listed in this news.
Reward for all Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
Personal reward for the best 2,500 Lords/Ladies based on the event results: