|And again the wonderful feeling of dejavu. A gloomy evening, a place located somewhere on the very outskirts of the imperial lands and forgotten by the Gods, and all the same faces: the court magician Abu-Bakir and the Warlord Grammith. Maybe the gloomy black rocks a little further away, from where the wolf howl was coming, were new, but they, only served perfectly to complement this "wonderful" picture. Finally the monotonous mutterings of the magician fell silent - and the crystals on the ground filled with magical light. And after a moment, another crystal appeared in the hands of the court magician - the one whose edges held captive the amphibian's tear.|
"Why all this?" the magician's actions were suddenly interrupted by the voice of Grammith, which came from behind him.
"For invaluable experience and knowledge" calmly replied Abu-Bakir, anxiously looking around.
"What are you hiding?" the Warlord asked suspiciously.
The court magician sighed heavily, thinking through the forthcoming answer, after which he turned to the warlord and, looking into his eyes, spoke in a more serious and slightly even frightening tone:
"Trust me, my friend, you don't want to know. The world is not yet ready for the truth"
"Is it that scary?" Grammith asked, filled with very conflicting feelings after hearing that.
"No. Not at all" with surprising calmness said the magician, "it is too simple and logical ..."
Abu-Bakir was about to say something else, when suddenly the silence reigning around was broken by the loud cry of a raven. The warlord immediately and reflexively unsheathed his sword, and the magician barely had time to raise his gaze to the sky when he saw a rapidly falling object, leaving a reddish train behind. A few moments later - and the mysterious object had already reached the ground, piercing exactly the centre of the pattern laid out in crystals. It was ... a crystal dagger? Suddenly, the mixture of surprise and bewilderment on the face of the court magician was replaced by an alarming awareness of what was happening - and he, throwing down his staff, tried to grab the handle sticking out of the ground, but a powerful magical flash immediately pushed him away, engulfing all the space around. A feeling of insane euphoria and battle rage suddenly gripped the warlord and the magician, as if they were in the very heat of a bloody battle. The incessant screams of thousands of warriors began to be heard from everywhere, mixed with the clang of metal and the rumble of war drums. A few unbearable moments - and everything suddenly stopped, and then an unpleasant, malicious voice rang out:
"A thin-skinned key-keeper? Bleck!" with undisguised disgust called out some articulate creature, similar to a wild goblin, jumping from side to side against the backdrop of the tribal structures of barbarians of past tribes that appeared out of nowhere.
"Shut up, slowpoke!" immediately interrupted the deep voice of a dreamwalker, "or do you doubt the wisdom of the shadow shaman?" a massive orc in a ritual mask glared angrily at the terrified goblin, who slowly backed away, then added, "go and look around the walls before you feed the cyclops!"
There was no need to repeat it twice - and the poky bully immediately disappeared. And the dreamwalker himself examined Grammith appraisingly, and then turned his gaze to Abu-Bakir.
"So you are the key-keeper?"
"Yes" the court magician answered decisively.
"My tribe needs smart guides" said the dreamwalker, again returning his gaze to the Warlord, "These will suit us."
"They will be arriving soon, elder" Abu-Bakir said confidently, as if nothing unusual had happened.
"Good. Let's go and discuss the details of our agreement" summed up the orc and, leaning on his ritual staff, went to the chieftain's house.
After giving the Warlord a sign to just trust him, the court magician immediately followed the dreamwalker. It seemed that the plans for this experiment have undergone minor changes.
Lords and Ladies! Court magician Abu-Bakir is once again conducting his wondrous magical experiments that require your help and direct participation! This time, he asks to lead an army of rebellious tribes who need experienced and strong guides through the wild wastelands. Warlord Grammith, in turn, believes that, despite all the oddities of this experiment, this can be an excellent opportunity to thoroughly study the military strategy and tactics of such a militant and self-willed faction.
- All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 and above are invited;
- Allowed ammunition for ordinary battles - artifacts from the shop (AFS), enchantments do not work;
- Recommended ammunition for battles with superior enemy forces - artifacts without any enchantment restrictions (FFA), however, the battle with shop artifacts without enchantments is not allowed;
- The use of a personal troops is prohibited, instead, an initial castle and troops of the Rebellious tribes will be issued under the command of each Lord or Lady;
- Magic, talents and racial abilities don’t work, however, the barbarians of the rebellious tribes guarantee full access to the talents and racial abilities of their faction;
- The unique racial ability of rebellious tribes is "First Blood". As soon as the first blood is shed (i.e., as soon as any friendly creature is damaged), all creatures in the Lord's/Lady’s army increase their damage by 10%, and their speed by 2;
- The battles will take place outside the Empire in the wild wastelands;
- The main goal of the campaign is to get to the sacred portal, passing a tribe through the lands of bandits and robbers;
- After defeating the enemy on the 30th difficulty level and reaching the portal, you can take part in additional battles to defend him from the advancing enemy forces. The number of attempts at additional difficulty levels is limited to 50, and the reward for victories in additional battles will be insignificant;
- To successfully complete the main campaign (map), you will need to buy new buildings in the castle, hire new creatures and equip them with creature armaments of the Rebellious tribes;
- The additional campaign goals will be presented in the form of battles for silver, for glory points and the search for creature armaments;
- Battles for silver will be held according to the rules of ambushes, against the caravans of smugglers. The gained silver can be spent on improving your own castle and recruiting new troops;
- The battles for glory points will take place against the robber armies who have captured local settlements and abandoned castles. The Glory Points increase your authority among the locals. As your glory increases, the more troops you can hire;
- Battles to find creature armaments will take place in the format of hunting enemy squads of individual creatures with a specific artifact;
- Also, for every 4 defeats during this event, one stimulating battle will become available against a small enemy army. The reward for the battle will be 2,000 silver. Be careful, because the bandits are unlikely to fight honestly;
- Ordinary battles and battles with superior enemy forces are mutually exclusive. After defeating an ordinary opponent, his reinforced counterpart will become inaccessible - and vice versa;
- All battles are the same for all Lords or Ladies of the same combat level;
- After the buildings’ construction, a certain number of troops will be available to you, the next day a few more, according to their growth and so on during the first 7 days;
- It is not recommended to upgrade buildings before the 3rd day of the campaign in order not to waste silver;
- On the first day, you can only advance up to the 5th difficulty level on the map, inclusive. Every next day, 5 more difficulty levels will become available. On the 7th day of the campaign, it will be possible to participate in additional battles, the number of which will be limited only by the number of attempts;;
- Every day, 6 levels for each of the additional tasks are available (up to 42 tasks), undefeated levels are transferred to the next day;
- For the main battle victories, you can get silver, glory points, Guild points, gold, creature armaments, diamonds, troops to the reserve, scrolls of calling, parts of stacks to the reserve, as well as parts of the Heaven Sandals and Imperial Shield;
- Wins in additional battles can bring points to the Thieves/Rangers Guild, Hunters or Watcher’s Guild;
- The event will last 10 days until January 14 inclusive, after which the magic of the experiment will dissipate;
- At the end of the event, the Empire will distinguish with a trophy artifact and a special achievement every Lord or Lady who manages to overcome the 7th difficulty level on the map. The durability of the artifact will depend on the maximum defeated main difficulty level (maximum durability for the 30th difficulty level!);
- There will be no additional rewards not mentioned in this news.
During this event, you can get up to 45 pieces of the Heaven Sandals and up to 20 pieces of the Imperial Shield. Don't miss this opportunity!
- The best 50 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will be specially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out on the basis of the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 clan Lords/Ladies;
- Unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan reward if they bring the clan 10 points or more;
- If a Lord or Lady leaves/is evicted from a military clan, the clan loses all points scored by the Lord/Lady for this clan; upon re-joining the points will be restored;
- It is prohibited to leave a clan on the last day of the event (important);
- Invitation to military clans is limited up to 3 Lords or Ladies per day (important);
Reward for active Lords or Ladies of leading military clans:
Personal reward for 2,500 best Lords andLadies according to the results of the event: