|The Empire's security intelligence service began to record a significant movement on the smuggling trails as an all-destroying "amphibian storm" rained down on the bandit wastelands. Apparently, someone there had a very hard time, since there was such an urgent need for so much additional provision and ammunition. It is a pity, but it seems that this time someone will have to restore the destroyed rat holes by its own efforts.|
Lords and Ladies, the activity of smugglers has noticeably increased in recent days - and the security intelligence reports that it is no longer able to independently hold at bay such a flow of illegal freight. Therefore, Warlord Grammith calls on everyone to join the combat operation to catch smugglers. The court magician Abu-Bakir, due to the special importance of the operation, promises to provide magical support to the armies of active interceptors. In turn, Councilor Feurlis strongly recommends that you familiarize yourself with the new guidelines based on fresh intelligence.
- All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 or above can participate;
- Attacks on ordinary caravans are allowed with shop artifacts only, enchantments do not work;
- Any available artifacts without any enchantment restrictions are recommended for intercepting reinforced caravans (FFA);
- The battle with reinforced caravans (FFA) in artifacts without enchantments is not allowed;
- Battles take place in a 1x1 format according to the rules of an ambush attack;
- According to Imperial Intelligence, caravan protection is provided by the united armies of local and nomadic robbers;
- For successful ambushes, activity points will be awarded with which court magician Abu-Bakir can bestow magical enhancements to your army. All enhancements are valid only within the framework of this combat operation;
- The number of activity points received depends on the difficulty level of the enemy;
- A total of 50 main difficulty levels of enemy units are available, as well as up to 50 additional ones with increased difficulty and insignificant rewards. The composition and number of enemy units at each level are the same for all Lords and Ladies of the same combat level, faction and class;
- Important! Each main difficulty level will offer a choice of two pairs of opponents, each of which includes a regular and a strengthened version of the caravan. After defeating an ordinary opponent, itís enhanced counterpart will become unavailable - and vice versa. At each level, you can defeat no more than 2 opponents, one opponent from each pair. Reinforced caravans are available for ambush to Lords and Ladies from the 7th combat level;
- Special attention should be paid to smugglers of every 5th difficulty level - they are accompanied by enemy leaders;
- At the maximum 50th level of difficulty, you will have to meet face-to-face with the leader of the smugglers for the victory over which you can get the main reward;
- The combat operation will last 9 days, until April 9th inclusive;
- On the first day, caravans of only 10 initial difficulty levels are available for ambush. Every next day, 10 more levels will become accessible. On the 6th day, all additional difficulty levels will become available, the passage of which will be limited to only 50 attempts;
- During the operation, you can re-fight the already passed difficulty levels and gain points, if necessary;
- For defeating an enemy, Lords and Ladies can receive Thieves/Rangers Guild points (or Hunter guild points if you are not a member of either guild), gold, armaments, diamonds, Leadersí Guild troops, parts of Leadersí Guild troops, and parts of the Heaven Bow or the Imperial Amulet, but no more than once per difficulty level;
- The top 75 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will be specially awarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies;
- Clan reward will be received by unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans, if they brought the clan at least 15 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is excluded from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan. Upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited by3 Lords or Ladies per day;
- The Empire will additionally reward a commemorative artifact and achievement to all Lords and Ladies who clear difficulty level 7. The durability of the artifact will depend only on the maximum difficulty level defeated.
During the event, Lords and Ladies can receive up to 33 pieces of the Heaven Bow and up to 20 pieces of the Imperial Amulet. Further, up to 10 pieces of the Heaven Bow can be received if their military clan takes a prize!
Reward for active Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
Personal reward for 3,750 best Lords and Ladies according to the results of the event:
Let's go to intercept!